The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Watching dana on ufc tonight now. He's such a clown. Saying he can't make the irish clown fight anyone when asked about aldo's status. He'll get him aldo a fight in the division but has no interest in setting up a fight to unifyi the fw belt.

Last edited:
Watching dana on ufc tonight now. He's such a clown. Saying he can't make the irish clown fight anyone when asked about aldo's status. He'll get him aldo a fight in the division but has no interest in setting up a fight to unifyi the fw belt.

Who has no interest? Dana?

Yeah, sure, totally not protecting any investments

Bout to see the same **** with Rhonda if she wins

Last edited:
She need to do a full nude pictorial, no one cares about those SI pictures

giphy.gif

Strike force Ronda was so :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Got choked out cold for the first time today :lol: professor hit me with a one armed von fluke

let me guess, you held onto a guillotine as your professor passed to side mount???

oh, and von flue* 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Your coach legit choked you unconscious? If so, that's one terrible coach choking out beginners.

let me guess, you held onto a guillotine as your professor passed to side mount???

oh, and von flue* :tongue:  

Nahhhhh I know better than that :lol: he had me in side control and drove his shoulder into my neck. I thought it was just him smashing me and applying pressure. I didn't want to tap simply from pressure but i ended up going out. Had no idea you could hit that choke from there

Your coach legit choked you unconscious? If so, that's one terrible coach choking out beginners.

Nah it's my responsibility to recognize if I'm being choked and to tap. People go out all the time in BJJ, it's really nothing bad. Doesn't damage the brain or anything

some chokes come on so quick that you don't have time to tap. i put my brother to sleep with a bow-and-arrow choke on accident because the choke was so deep he never had the chance to tap. 
laugh.gif

some chokes come on so quick that you don't have time to tap. i put my brother to sleep with a bow-and-arrow choke on accident because the choke was so deep he never had the chance to tap. :lol:

Bruh those bow and arrows are so sneaky :lol: the time between realizing you're about to go out and actually going out is so small for those blood chokes.

Wasn't as bad as I thought. Legit felt like another nap :lol:

Bruh those bow and arrows are so sneaky
laugh.gif
the time between realizing you're about to go out and actually going out is so small for those blood chokes.

Wasn't as bad as I thought. Legit felt like another nap
laugh.gif
 next time you go to class, use this choke. I GUARANTEE you taps. you'll likely put someone to sleep. somebody showed me this choke when i was white belt, and i used it to choke out a couple blues and purples that never saw it coming. it's a super uncommon choke from the bottom, and sooooooo easy to setup. just get the baseball grip inside their collar, let them pass your guard+give up your back, roll over slowly tightening the choke and prepare yourself for them to go to sleep 
roll.gif

save it for a blue or a purple 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 a brown is way too savvy to let you get deep inside their collar.

Last edited:
 next time you go to class, use this choke. I GUARANTEE you taps. you'll likely put someone to sleep. somebody showed me this choke when i was white belt, and i used it to choke out a couple blues and purples that never saw it coming. it's a super uncommon choke from the bottom, and sooooooo easy to setup. just get the baseball grip inside their collar, let them pass your guard+give up your back, roll over slowly tightening the choke and prepare yourself for them to go to sleep :rofl:

save it for a blue or a purple :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:  a brown is way too savvy to let you get deep inside their collar.

It's funny because another white belt almost got that on me yesterday :lol: I pretended to let it effect me so he gave up.

Finished him with a gogoplata from s mount :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom