The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Bought them wolf tickets

With the talent (fighters) they have I'm sure they could make it lucrative. With the folks they have in place to run the important parts of the actual match making and promotion, it's probably not going to happen

Yeah, I feel like the sale wasn't a good thing. They should've waited until after the new tv contract and Zuffa try to establish other big names/stars. The cost cutting is ridiculous.

Rousey knows she never wanted it with Cyborg. If Rousey beats Nunes wouldn't be surprised if she quit unless she got some easy match up

The funny thing is if she would just train somewhere else I think she would be fine in a rematch with Holly. I think Pena and Nunes are actually worse for her but that's just my opinion

Other than that she could be dominant outside of Cyborg if she just got new coaching. She just needs average footwork (to move in and out of striking range) and she'd be that much of a better fighter

Last edited:
Besides gina carano bae, when has this sport ever had an undefeated champion look so defeated after 1 loss? One loss shouldn't be the end of the world and have a person considering retirement.

She has no heart. She talked all that talk being a bully and the bully got punched in the jaw. Got her soul taken

Really though all she needs is new trainers

Last edited:
Don't care what Ronda said in the past, you can clearly see by her actions after the Holm fight that she has no heart

Now watch her go out and beat Nunes and we'll see what she says then. She's always hid from Cyborg while at the same time trying to bully her. It's so cowardice it's almost disgusting .. now she's threatening quitting so she can never see Cyborg in the cage. So predictable 

I would have no problem if Rousey never fought Cyborg it's just the way Rousey has always talked trash to Cyborg while at the same time hiding... I really want to see her get smashed one last time by Cyborg

Last edited:
As far as Luke goes, jesus christ man. Sucks for Jacare, now he's definitely screwed out of any chance of getting a title shot. It was already a small chance to begin with

Now the door opens for Weidman/Romero or possibly GSP or Nick

Unless they can get Jacare to match up with Nick? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Why not throw Mousasi in there against Jacare? They have some history too.

Last edited:
That's pretty much the only option outside of Nick

I wouldn't be surprised if they're just planning to throw Nick in there with Bisping straight away

A win against Mousasi simply wouldn't get him close to a title shot IMO. Compared to Weidman/Romero.. really unfortunate for Jacare... he's stuck in a bad place

His best bet would be to wait for Luke or fight Nick if he's available 

Last edited:
Nick didn't want it with Bisping at middleweight but was interested in a catchweight of 178 instead. What makes you think he would want to fight at middleweight against Jacare

Jacare already destroyed Mousasi like last year. Just give Jacare the title shot. He lost a controversial split decision to PED Romero.

Rousey just wants to be able to eat snacks from the Dollar Store with reckless abandon without ever having to make weight. She's trying to move onto the Walmart scooter lifestyle with a couple of Travis' babies in tow.

Back
Top Bottom