The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Weird fight card tonight, like really weird

Going with:

Perry, Faber, Gall and Waterson

To me all really close matchups on paper, my most confident pick would have to be Faber. Outside of that it's a toss up honestly

The fact that this is a Fox card... I mean, I don't see how any casual fans care about this **** or will end up caring after it's over. But who knows

Last edited:
^ I have the same predictions, even though I want Jouban and Sage to win instead of Platnum and Mickey.

^ I have the same predictions, even though I want Jouban and Sage to win instead of Platnum and Mickey.
Same. I haven't taken a liking to Perry and his weird Jersey Boy antics.. and I've always liked Sage, same with Paige, due to the hate they've received for getting the extra marketing push

Both Sage and Paige are extremely corny. Don't know about the white part  but yeah...

They're both pretty respectful though and seem pretty nice

Last edited:
Waterson looks so much better with longer hair. Her body was looking good at the weigh-ins.

I was looking for pics of her and this showed up on her wikifeet page.

Michelle-Waterson-Feet-1660632.jpg

Saw this too of her looking like an import model.

15660068669_421cf5ce56_o.jpg

Last edited:
Derek Lewis bout to take Travis Browns soul and push him out the UFC for good lol

Brown has reached Schaub status. That chin gone mane, cant last at HW with no chin. Arlovski bout to die too.

And im going on the record saying IM ON THE PLATINUM MIKE PERRY TRAIN :smokin

Think he KO's jouban. I like jouban too, love the way he fights. Should be a barn burner, I bet this fight steals the show.

Hope my MY MAIN MAN sage sleeps this fool gall! Tryna see some more of those post fight DBZ flips

whole card shold be fun

Last edited:
Gall's mic skills are exceptional for being so young and new to the sport

His composure while he spoke impressed me after his win against Punk

Will be interesting to see what he says if he pulls off the W

Gall's mic skills are exceptional for being so young and new to the sport

His composure while he spoke impressed me after his win against Punk

Will be interesting to see what he says if he pulls off the W

Eh he just comes out with the same old bro **** talk "let's goto war!"

I mean he's for sure better than sage, but I don't see him as very charismatic. Maybe I'm just hating :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom