The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

ufc going have to do one hell of a job if they want to sell a nunes/valentina headline PPV

pena really got humbled :lol:

Last edited:
ufc going have to do one hell of a job if they want to sell a nunes/valentina headline PPV

That's a strong co-main though I'd say.

Condit or Magny are fun fights for Jorge.

Wondering if they're looking at him as a top contender now.

A bit premature right now, but I would actually love to see him fight Wonderboy.

Last edited:
Waterson doing the post-show is the highlight of the night. If the ufc can't make her a star then they can't make anyone non-white who isn't blonde a star.

People said he left att. Where is he now? That place was loaded with talent to train with.

No idea where he's training.

I didn't know he and Jorge trained and from the way Jorge was talking before the fight, that could be a "not fighting my dude" situation even if they aren't in the same camp anymore.

Not sure though. Would ******* LOVE that fight though.

i'd be surprised if nick took that fight. he seems fixated on a massive pay day or not fighting at all.

it would be a great fight, tho.

Don't see the hype behind ngannou yet. Need to see him vs a top guy. Aa chin been cracked for years.

Masvidal needs a top guy for his next fight. Beating a fan fave like cowboy on fox is a big deal for him

BTW nunes Valentina 2 is going to be a hell of a fight!!!

Back
Top Bottom