The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I would’ve liked a Woodley/Jorge matchup. We’ve seen Woodley/Lawler once already. Albeit some time ago.

Still not sold on Asren’s win and Leon beating Gunnar and Cowboy isn’t enough for me either.

Seems like both worked their way into the convo because of what’s happened outside of the cage IMO.

I was just wondering the other day what Michael Johnson was up to. Didn’t realize he was on this card.

Does anyone else pay for ESPN+ and can only get the cards in Spanish? I click english broadcast and its telling me to choose cable provider and ****.

I decided to pay for this and about to go back to reddit streams anyway.

Does anyone else pay for ESPN+ and can only get the cards in Spanish? I click english broadcast and its telling me to choose cable provider and ****.

I decided to pay for this and about to go back to reddit streams anyway.
The card tonight is on normal ESPN so that's the reason you're being asked for a TV provider. Majority of the other fight nights are only on +. Kind of lame but I'm sure they are doing this to satisfy cable/dish networks and then having other content as + exclusive to get you to cough up the $5/month.

The card tonight is on normal ESPN so that's the reason you're being asked for a TV provider. Majority of the other fight nights are only on +. Kind of lame but I'm sure they are doing this to satisfy cable/dish networks and then having other content as + exclusive to get you to cough up the $5/month.

wow thats whack. good looks tho.

yeah makes no sense you paying monthly and they dont even let you get the reg espn.

kennedy almost got his arm caught frank mir/pete williams style yeesh

i see kennedy went to to ed ruth school of sub defense... if the guy's guard is dangerous play his game and see where it goes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom