The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

stylebender bout to put on a clinic against fatstelum.

giphy.gif

I disagree

I feel diaz 3 might be the biggest PPV UFC can make right now.....

you get everyone who bought the first 2 PPV's + ALL the new fans.

3rd fight to settle the score, grudge match + build up...

I don't see as many people wasting their money on that khabib rematch to watch conor get washed AGAIN....dont see Khabib with nearly as much draw power alone, doods style is mad boring. Hell aside from the conor fight, khabib has never headlined anything....

B077C055-7839-4F85-A9EC-2C9826988EDF.jpeg

I feel like a lot people want to see Conor get his *** beat though. Just like with Mayweather, love him or hate him people wanted to see the show.

The Khabib fight was by far the biggest numbers wise. You can write a lot of that off to Conor’s star growing in the 2 year absence.

But the ‘intrigue’ all started with Khabib snatching up Artem. That created the dolly/bus incident which escalated everything to the nth degree. Since then you had the actual fight, the post fight brawl, fans fighting in the arena and wild twitter slander.

Nate’s been totally out the picture while all that has been happening.

The weight of a potential UFC rematch promo vid of Khabib flying kicking Dillon Danis cannot be overlooked :lol:

Looking forward to seeing Max back out there this Sat. I think he takes this one by TKO in the later rounds. I don't think he'll be able to withstand the volume I guy like Max possesses and Blessed has solid cardio even in the later rounds.

I also see Israel getting a TKO over Gastelum granted he's able to stop the takedowns early on.

If Gastelum makes weight I’m taking him. Think Izzy will have issue with pressure and takedowns. Still don’t know who to take in the main event. Feel both these guys cardio can go all fight. Both guys seem to throw more for quantity than power and both guys are accurate. I’ll have my final pick before the fight

First ESPN+ PPV this weekend. Are yall ordering?

To my San Francisco brethren- do you guys know if Blackthorn will be showing the fights now that they're no longer on PPV?

If Gastelum makes weight I’m taking him. Think Izzy will have issue with pressure and takedowns. Still don’t know who to take in the main event. Feel both these guys cardio can go all fight. Both guys seem to throw more for quantity than power and both guys are accurate. I’ll have my final pick before the fight

Agreed. I'm thinking Gastelum decision or late round stoppage.

+50 respect for ol' big head henry blowing it down with the god mike tyson

don't sleep on KG's 1-2, dood covers so much distance with that lead and then finishes super sharp down the middle

biggest test for SB no doubt, a dominant win over KG would be nuts

Lol at Kelvin potentially missing weight at MW. He looks to be in good shape from that first embedded.

Heard overeem is training in Denver now

He has to be one of the most well traveled fighters ever, what a life

Also looks like he’s friends with alexi lol they’ve trained together

I could be wrong but Israel strikes me as having no weaknesses. But he just hasn’t been tested to that extent.

Israel did well against Brunson keeping it on the feet.

Kelvin has a similar skill set but is smoother with the hands and is more durable.

Back
Top Bottom