The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

How is Henry smoking weed? Doesn’t USADA still have a policy against weed ie Nick Diaz?

How is Henry smoking weed? Doesn’t USADA still have a policy against weed ie Nick Diaz?
Kelvin got popped not too long ago. I believe they can smoke a few months out now but not 100% sure. It was also funny seeing Kron Gracie on B-real's Smokebox, I see why he is boys with the Diaz bros lol.

Dillashaw suspended 2 years for EPO use god damn
giphy.gif

He’s 33 so might be the end for him. Crazy cuz this probably ruined that garage gyms name

So I guess Garbrant was telling the truth when he said TJ did PEDs while at Team Aplha Male and tried to show other fighters how to cheat.

I remember when he popped alotta dudes instantly jumped to the conclusion it was a diuretic to help with the cut yadda yadda

nah, mans BEEN a cheat

What’s crazy is that the ONLY way you have that in your body is if you inject. Ain’t no way you can get tainted supplements with it. That’s why he ain’t fighting it

I follow pro cycling so I am used to hearing about dudes getting busted for EPO, and Novitzky is right, EPO being in your system is some top shelf cheating.

First off EPO can only being detected for a few hours after taking it, so TJ must have taken it hours before the fight. Second, there are new forms of it that can beat the test, and there is microdosing. That is why cyclist have to have a blood passport for their hormone levels to be monitored over a long period of time so they can detect the effects of EPO. So TJ took some cheap ****, at too high a dose, too close to the fight. Famb was super flagrant.

Cyclist come up with all kinds of buffoonery when they get opped for other drugs, but when they catch them with EPO, they usually they just admit is and ask for mercy. TJ a scumbag cheater, and a lazy one at that too. There are so many other tricks he could have done if he wanted to improve his endurance chemically.

Matt riddle got kicked out for being a stoner and calling out PED use in ufc and dana white dropped that hammer on him

Always said **** TJ, glad I wont be seeing that ***** again.

Cody better shut up, he got put put twice by TJ regardless and he just got koed byva nobody

It bothers me even more that post-fight after the Cejudo L, Dillashaw was clamoring about, 'I wouldn't wanna win that way. I wouldn't wanna win in that manner. Couldn't be me. Henry shouldn't feel like a real champion.' T.J. kept repeating that he got cheated by the ref and all along, man's was doping and cheating the game.

Moraes is going to beat the new MMA darling, Cejudo. Even though Henry just knocked out T.J., Marlon's striking is naturally better and more advanced. He hasn't truly lost, IMO, since Ring of Combat in AC eight years ago. That Assuncao decision a bit suspect for me. He avenged it anyway with the guillotine. Also beat Jimmie, "Aljo" and Dodson on his current four-fight win streak.

I personally like the state of the BW division, even with Dillashaw suspended for two years. "Aljo" looked good against Rivera and controlled most of the fight. His striking under Serra and Longo looked vastly improved. I'd like to see Sterling get a shot to avenge the KO knee he suffered vs. Moraes, eventually.

Cody needs a W in his next bout for morale. Three consecutive losses. Two to T.J., who has Garbrandt's number stylistically. Although Cody almost knocked Dillashaw out at the end of R1 in their first fight. Just ran outta time. Didn't fight smart against Munhoz, which I suspected would happen pre-fight. Man's lost his head and decided to bang it out in an all-out war. Instead of fighting intelligently like he did to take the belt from Dom. Kept his composure for all five rounds and coasted to a decision vs. Cruz.

Back
Top Bottom