The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I was just thinking that Max is in a similar vein to Nate in terms of the volume and cardio

I was so disappointed we never got Dustin vs Nate, I thought that would be one of the best fights we could see

But imagine somehow a Max vs Nate fight

Yeah, Max and Nate would be insane.

But I feel like Max has a little more heft to his punches. Max also utilizes kicks more.

I give the grappling on the ground to Nate. Nate also has an insane chin. He would not get stopped.

There would be blood.

Jon Jones has ducked HW for years and now he’s smack talking a 185’er?

LOL.

Here to see the blessed one further his claim as arguable the best fighter in MMA today.

I have become a fan.

bisping’s takedown defense was really good that fight. I thought he should’ve got the decision instead of sonnen.

Dana saying Brock DC hasn't even been discussed and that DC Stipe might be next :lol:

Stipe being used as leverage again :smh:
The Stipe disrespect is just comedy to me now.
However I will admit I haven't heard anything from him. I know he had his first kid so maybe he hasn't been active at booking a fight.

If there's one guy who could get through to Conor, it's his coach. I hope he stops enabling him and wakes him the hell up

“I do [care], I absolutely do,” he said. “[I care about] the perception of the sport; it’s been around before Conor and it’ll be around after he’s finished with it. I do think, myself and everyone in Ireland that’s involved in MMA, we’re hugely thankful for what Conor has done. He shone a huge light on what we did…but he has made mistakes that I absolutely don’t condone. I know he regrets them, he’s paid for them, he’s trying to learn from them and he’s trying to move on.

“I hope we go back to doing the positive things; the goal setting, the work ethic, going for something that seems impossible. Those are the qualities I love in Conor, that I love talking about when I’m in the kids’ classes…I’m conscious of the fact that I need to set a good example for them and I know Conor does as well. That’s what I want to get back to…the many, many positive qualities that he has.”

Rockhold responds to Anthony Smith

“I saw his interview and he obviously didn’t want to take this fight,” said Rockhold. “He wanted to take some time off. He could’ve done that. You could’ve stuck to your word because I would’ve been right here. It’s the first thing I asked the UFC after that fight. Make this thing (vs Smith) happen. Then, he b*tched out and ran their errands and went out to Stockholm.”

“I don’t think much of Anthony Smith. I don’t think he’s very tough, technical, talented. He ain’t got what it takes. He’s not gonna be drilling nothing. I will own that kid from start to finish. Anywhere he wants to go, he’s not really on my radar. I’ma go do my thing [and] I’ll enjoy watching him get beat up in Stockholm”.

Can I root for both of these guys to win in the main event? :lol:

Blessed might be my favorite fighter to watch right now, but it’s been super dope to see Dustin evolve from the emotional dude who fought Conor and could barely make 145 to a legitimate championship level contender.

Can I root for both of these guys to win in the main event? :lol:

Blessed might be my favorite fighter to watch right now, but it’s been super dope to see Dustin evolve from the emotional dude who fought Conor and could barely make 145 to a legitimate championship level contender.
It’s hard to hate Dustin, however, khabib runs through him and probably Max. Tony needs to sort himself out.

Back
Top Bottom