The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

But you didn’t buy it 😂😂😂
I said I didn't buy the idea this was the prefight gameplan to trap Alex like that to put him out

I think his instincts were right in the cage, to stay and swing instead try to get away from him

This is really dumb, you have this big of an issue for me saying I think the smart decision was made in the fight instead of before it?

FtOV2OsXgAIIFRy

I said I didn't buy the idea this was the prefight gameplan to trap Alex like that to put him out

I think his instincts were right in the cage, to stay and swing instead try to get away from him

This is really dumb, you have this big of an issue for me saying I think the smart decision was made in the fight instead of before it?

Lol I have no issue amigo 😂

pretty sure he just thought of that strat at that exact moment of the fight, which is anothe testament to his iq and skills.

hail mary talk is crazy tho :lol:
If anything it was great strategy on Alex's side to attack the calf. Last fight Izzy was very mobile, I gave Alex the first round based on the kicks

It looked like it was mounting momentum for Alex too

Agree, Alex should take decent time off. Be interesting to see how he performs without the massive weight cut. Big weight cuts definitely compromise your chin.

They should do Izzy v du Plessis next

I have no appetite for Izzy vs Whittaker or Costa again

Let Alex rest and decide what he wants to do

Far as I see the Izzy v Alex series:

1-1 kickboxing
1-1 MMA

5th fight should settle everything, maybe in a few years at 205

Leon would have had his breakthrough moment if he got a crack at this Masvidal

Burns f'd up so bad. That hasn't been mentioned but he had the chance to put Masvidal in a coffin- and instead clinched :sick: if he would have put his lights out, he would have gained some good momentum

Leon would have had his breakthrough moment if he got a crack at this Masvidal

Burns f'd up so bad. That hasn't been mentioned but he had the chance to put Masvidal in a coffin- and instead clinched :sick: if he would have put his lights out, he would have gained some good momentum

He was saying he was too slippery

But yeah seemed he was being cautious

Back
Top Bottom