The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

It's only been like a month and some change since he fought him so I didn't expect to see much improvement but still thought he would prob tko Ross. Also gotta figure he took some time off after cuz his body was fd up from then kicks Barbosa landed.

Ross just fought great. Good defense, countering, faster to the punch etc
I recall Felder guaranteed he wouldn't not go all out ever again (rather get KO'd than lose by decision), after going to a decision with Barboza

Felder's game plan was virtually the same as his loss to Barboza, which he lost unanimously. Though it wasn't a long layoff from his last fight, I would have hoped to see him improve even some minor things like more output (like he guaranteed) and improving his elusiveness on defense. He has a habit of eating punches and walking forward into more strikes. He's done that his past two losses

I can't believe Felder is 31 though (Ross is 30)

Last edited:
By the 3rd round I already knew dj would get the win. Not even much interest in this ppv in here, only 3 pages in this thread.

roll.gif

Rewatching Dan Hardy vs Carlos Condit on UFC Unleashed... forgot that the fight took place on Hardy's home soil 
sick.gif
 talk about a Gus moment 
sick.gif

It should never be forgotten that following this defeat, Hardy faced Rumble and went the full 3 rounds to a decision. Crazy to think about now that Rumble been fighting at 205 and destroying people's lives

I still remember when anthony johnson faced rich clemente at 170 and clemente is usually at 155. no love owned him on the ground and subbed him.

Didn't even know until last year that hardy had a medical condition that forced him to stop fighting. Listening to him commentate on the UK cards and he's good at it along with the post-fight interviews.

I can't stand listening to that idiot goldberg anymore. Wish we could mute him.

Ross legit looks 40 in the face lol all that scarred tissue. Looks like Nogueira of the lw division

I hope dos santos/overeem winner gets werdum/cain next. No interest in aa getting a shot anymore

Nate vs Conor would be unbelievable.

Are reebok going to make jeans for the Diaz bros to wear on their walkouts??

I'm gonna need Nate Diaz to troll RDA and Cowboy in December since they're all fighting on the same card 

Pretty cool behind the scenes video with Cowboy. He making PVZ smile 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

BTW, Cowboy's balding pretty bad

Last edited:
At the UFC having to buy Hendo clothes like their his mom :rofl:

-Ain't that PVZ's boyfriend standing behind her doe. If I were him, I wouldn't let her outta my sight either :lol:

Last edited:
Mighty Mouse should move up to 135. Challenge TJ if Cruz can't come back. 125/135 are pretty meh right now.

But it's not really a needle mover. Feel like MM is definitely top 5 P4P. His pace, technical skills and athleticism are great. Just no competition. I've watched all of his title fights and it doesn't really seem like he's been challenged besides the first Beniviedes (sp) and Dodson fights.

Mir/Arloski was a turd. Arloski came off as one dimensional with his striking. Not sure what was going on with Fat Mir.

I wish the UFC was treating Holly Holms like they do PVZ. Both are extremely green and need 3-5 fights before challenging for a title. Can't see PVZ beating Joanna, Claudia, Carla, Penne, etc.

I've turned on Rumble. Like the knock outs but not the person.

DJ doesn't seem to have even a little bit of interest in moving up. I think he's content to keep racking up wins at 125. I don't blame him, he doesn't seem to be upset with however much money he's making

Unfortunately the UFC and martial arts aren't the same thing. Prize fighting isn't the same thing as martial arts

Vitor: This is a legend fight Belfort vs. Henderson 3. We don't need trash talk to sell tkts. I am wondering if one day MMA will be seen more like a sport and less than entertainment? It seems that we are going to the wrong way. A good example is Aldo (real athlete) and Mc Gregor (trash talker). To become an Olympic sport we have to apply the Olympic values not only the Olympic rules. Where is the RESPECT?!? I don't want to see our kids thinking that to become a successful MMA athlete you have to talk crap instead of respecting others. Real martial arts is not about this!!! We need a good example starting from the organizations, fighters and extending to the media and fans. It is a free consulting!!! I have a voice!!!!

That's why I like the Notorious one. Make money, leave legacy.

In a way it's good Rhonda or DJ are racking up wins but it seems like they've gotten to the point of cleaning out their divisions.

Like MM is #2 on the P4P list now. Not saying he beat nobodies but he could easily move up and fight Barao, TJ and Faber for money and cred.

The difference to me between Ronda and DJ is that women's MMA is so new. I would like to see Ronda take that Cyborg fight since she says all the time that she is the best fighter, male or female

I will officially be a Conor fan if he takes on either Frankie, Khabib or RDA. I don't want to see him just match up with strikers, though those are fun too

That behind the scenes vid is dope. Seems like everyone but Conor respects Cowboy :pimp:

My man crush Rockhold rocking adidas with the tailored suit :smokin

Hendo saying he came through in t-shirt and shorts so he had to go change :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom