The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Arianny looking good.

Didn't even know sexiyama was still in the ufc. Thought he got released or retired.

Too bad zombie had to serve in the army

Any other asians on the card?

Japanese? Chinese?

Hatsu hioki etc.

TJ on with Ariel today

-Said he believes he will knock out Cruz faster than he did Barao

-Said he believes DJ is the P4P best

-Said he would fight DJ if the money and circumstances were right

-Said he would fight DJ at 130

-Said a fight with DJ would be a bigger fight than a fight against Cruz

-Wondering what Dana was referring to when he said he was "working on something with DJ" (could be TJ, would love to fight DJ)

-Said he believes he would beat Conor and that Chad would beat Conor easily with a full camp

-Said Conor was never there for TUF

-Still strong relationship with Duane after the whole Duane vs Alpha Male beef

-Still strong relationship with Alpha Male, teaches classes there

Last edited:
@Vincent Van Ho you know TJ is a CSUF kid right?

He never really partied but when he did...
roll.gif
Yup! But.... 
nerd.gif

I hope Cruz can come back. It would be a great matchup with TJ.

So Mir, Johnson and Arloski made more than DJ? I get that he's content where he's at but he needs to make some moves.

Last edited:
Even if he gets a cut of his ppv numbers that probably doesn't amount to much.

dillashaw must've forgot how good Cruz was. Dom would've never gotten knocked out by Dodson either.

Even if he gets a cut of his ppv numbers that probably doesn't amount to much.

dillashaw must've forgot how good Cruz was. Dom would've never gotten knocked out by Dodson either.

Dom also dominated mighty mouse, don't really see tj doing that.

Don't think we really want to see it, but Faber relenting on the "I would never fight TJ"

Looks like Cowboy's building another training facility in New Mexico

Rousey living out her fetish of fighting men on the big screen. This movie is going to BOMB.
Agreed. From catching her acting in Expendables 3, F&F 7 and Entourage she really doesn't seem to have any ability. All the movies she is basically playing herself and even then she hasn't brought much to the table. Definitely not buying that she will stop fighting in her early 30s.

I'm a fan of MM but understand why he's not really a draw to casual fans. Hopefully he moves up since I don't see anyone else giving him a real challenge. A TJ fight would be great, though him asking for 2 mil won't happen. While it's a superfight it wouldn't draw like say Aldo-Pettis would have if that fight happened.

Wonder who gets next HW shot. I'd say JDS for sure if he gets past Reem impressively and Werdum wins again.

Btw, if Rothwell beats Stipe, his resume will be

Mitrione (sub)

Overeem (TKO)

Vera (TKO)

Compared to JDS who won a decision with Stipe and scheduled to fight Reem

Rothwell has a better claim to a shot if he beats Stipe but I wouldn't be mad if they let JDS have the shot

I'm already sick of seeing her ugly face on tv all the time. Cyborg needs to crush her face so the world can stop caring about her.
I have a feeling she will never fight Cyborg, might as well get used to her face. After fighting, especially if she retires undefeated, prepare for Ronda overload in sponsors and movies. Probably t.v. shows too. Hell the UFC will probably make her an analyst or color commentator 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom