The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Definitely not a cure 
laugh.gif
 I won't even be watching

Sage Northcutt byke! He'll be fighting on the Paige Van Zant card on December 10

Fighting another prospect in Cody Pfister

Sage Northcutt and PVZ = Ken and Barbie

Cody better watch out
nerd.gif
 Sage said Paige was really pretty

Looks like no one missed anything by skipping out on the WSOF event, great headline in the Sherdog article, http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Jo...-World-Series-of-Fighting-24-Main-Event-94215
Fitch and grind in the same sentence??!?! lol.

Looks like they are trying to groom Sage into the next big star but are going to move him along slowly as far as level of comp goes. Should he make quick work of his next opponent i wonder how big of a step up they give him.

Dude is still really young. I don't know how many pro fights he has but match him up with people who have around the same amount of fight experience. Veterans already salty at the attention he's getting like that guy who hates him because he's white. :lol:

Dude is still really young. I don't know how many pro fights he has but match him up with people who have around the same amount of fight experience. Veterans already salty at the attention he's getting like that guy who hates him because he's white. :lol:

Who hates him cuz hes white????....racist much?

That dude I talked about last week. Was ranting how he doesn't like him because he's a rich, white boy. The guy is an idiot.

Frias believes GSP still has plenty of fights in him and thinks that GSP will return. As has been reported, he's in great shape still training as if he was going to compete

His coach believes that GSP can't live without competition and that he doesn't really fear losing. He just wants to test himself and whatever happens happens. He doesn't care about his legacy

Gsp better take a tune up fight first, he ain't ready for the savage that is robbie

I like GSP against Robbie. Rory gave him a real good run so i think pre lay off GSP could too. All depends on where he's at right now.

And i think it was Kevin Lee who was running his yap about de Sage.

Last edited:
Rory and hendricks took a lot of damage from robbie . It would be interesting to see if gsp can take that kind of punishment and keep going if lawler is able to connect.

I care 
laugh.gif
 I would have been disappoint if Jose kept quiet but to know Conor is in his head makes it so much of a better buildup 

what's the point of this petition?
dont get me wrong, nick got screwed with that suspension

So Connor talks mess and Jose doesn't say anything = Connor is in Aldo's head. Aldo talks mess = Connor is in his head

I think a lot of people forget that Jose has more ways to win this fight be it in the striking dept (which is really a toss up) or on the ground. We've never seen him submit anyone, good BJJ isn't just submissions. It's takedowns, control, passing, mounting, defense. He's displayed all of these things. As far as the striking goes, yes Conor is more creative but his lead leg is always there for the kicking. What makes their fight interesting is both guys have gotten tagged by their opponents and both guys have showed strong chins.

So Connor talks mess and Jose doesn't say anything = Connor is in Aldo's head. Aldo talks mess = Connor is in his head

I think a lot of people forget that Jose has more ways to win this fight be it in the striking dept (which is really a toss up) or on the ground. We've never seen him submit anyone, good BJJ isn't just submissions. It's takedowns, control, passing, mounting, defense. He's displayed all of these things. As far as the striking goes, yes Conor is more creative but his lead leg is always there for the kicking. What makes their fight interesting is both guys have gotten tagged by their opponents and both guys have showed strong chins.
Nobody said that boss. By watching all of this lead up, I think it's fair to say Conor is in Aldo's head. If you disagree that's fine, I'm just saying it's not like it's a stretch to say

I also don't buy that a lot of people are forgetting who Jose is and what he's proven. Conor supporters are just more vocal than Aldo's

Nobody said that boss. By watching all of this lead up, I think it's fair to say Conor is in Aldo's head. If you disagree that's fine, I'm just saying it's not like it's a stretch to say

I also don't buy that a lot of people are forgetting who Jose is and what he's proven. Conor supporters are just more vocal than Aldo's

I don't know any Jose stans. I know a lot of Conor stans. That's just due to personality's lol.

Got to admit that I'm not as excited for aldo and Mcgregor as I was a few months back. I'm sure they going to market and build up the fight in the following month, but I don't feel as excited. Connors ish talking was great the first time around, it'll look a little tired and boring when he does it again.

Got to admit that I'm not as excited for aldo and Mcgregor as I was a few months back. I'm sure they going to market and build up the fight in the following month, but I don't feel as excited. Connors ish talking was great the first time around, it'll look a little tired and boring when he does it again.
I'm with you. At the same time, my eagerness to see them matchup was so high to begin with that even with tempered emotions now, once mid-November rolls around I'll probably be right back on the hype train

Back
Top Bottom