The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Anyone else notice Joanna's right eyebrow has the permanent People's Eyebrow going on?
Noticed that too. They think she broke her hand again.

The UFC gifs should probably be deleted. Especially the ones of the fight from last night and the GSP v Serra one.

Missed the card unfortunately. Always good to have these types of moments in sports, gets the buzz going to another level

Credit to the folks who said Holm's boxing/stand up would give Rousey's faulty stand up trouble. Rousey has never been a superior striker however she always got by on just good enough striking to close the distance

I always said I'd give the edge to Cyborg. She was on point with the trolling last night

I saw on yahoo that Letournea was in their top 10 trending / searches. I'm not the only one who likes French-Canadian milfs.

Why is Miesha considering retiring? Was knocking out honda and taking the belt from her her main motivation for still fighting?

Why is Miesha considering retiring? Was knocking out honda and taking the belt from her her main motivation for still fighting?

yeah
probably makes more money on the side than what ufc pays her. she knew that her last big pay was with an undefeated ronda

Last edited:
She's not happy with Dana and his antics. He publicly granted her a title shot and then didn't even let her know beforehand that Holm would get it

Of course she was talking about retirement before Ronda got knocked out so who knows what this means for the future of the division. Though I'd have to assume Dana grants Ronda an immediate rematch title shot

Last edited:
This loss was bad for this thread. Would have been 18 posts if Ronda won
laugh.gif
You could see the negativity building. Majority of the posters here were rooting for her to lose and hate the double standard thing 

So for all the people in the media who said she's done so much for the ufc and women's mma, I wonder if they'll continue talking about Holm and other female fighters or just stop now. As someone posted on a previous page, she's done a lot for herself as an individual. Not her fault almost all the focus is on her and people haven't cared enough to know about other fighters. Joanna has beasted and is fun to watch with an interesting personality but the amount of attention she gets outside of a fs1 ufc show is very little.

I just need the leprechaun and coke boy jones to lose and my happiness trinity is complete.

Back
Top Bottom