The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Watching TUF, boy is Dana a ***** man.

Again, McGregor keeps winning me over. Dude is real man ....

Told Faber, dude I asked for you as a warm up but Dana said now ..... When told about Frankie Edgar, dude said he is a weaker Chad ... lol

McGregor would have been funny of I was still in high school. Dude literally makes jokes like "buttface, ******, lil twerp"...what kinda grown *** man says these things

Atleast chael was creative and u knew not to take him serious.

Oh well another fighter believing their own hype and talking **** will come to an end in a few weeks...

I liked sonnen's talking because he was at least funny and he brought trash talking to the next level.

leprauchan ain't even funny.

You guys are taking your dislike of Connor a bit too far. This entire season so far has portrayed McGregor & Faber as pals who crack jokes on each other. You mean to tell me you don't crack jokes on your friends from time to time. Lighten up.

While Conor is pretty juvenile at times, he absolutely has some brilliant moments.

I said it when it happened, but he was surgical with it when he went in on Uriah+TJ on TUF.

Honestly hope Aldo pulls out again so I can see Conor/Edgar.

Frankie has a much better shot @ beating Conor, IMO.

Honestly hope Aldo pulls out again so I can see Conor/Edgar.

Frankie has a much better shot @ beating Conor, IMO.
Frankie I agree would almost certainly beat him. Styles make fights and Frankie has the perfect counter.. especially seeing how easy an out of shape Mendes took Conor down, I see Frankie having 0 issues handling Conor.

But I ain't betting against Aldo until he loses.

I can get pass the antics of Conor .. Dude is straight honest with it!

From day one in TUF dude kept it 100. If you have been following the season, although Conor likes to clown Faber, they seem to have a mutual respect.

Even last night dude gain more respect when he said that he didnt want to do the show if he wasn't going to fight Faber and Dana like a ***** didnt really know what to say until he was forced to.

Dude is real ..

He's Ronda Rousey.. can kick rocks.

If he somehow magically wins with a lucky shot.. I'll give him his props then disappear from this thread a good month or two 

Last edited:
The #12 ranked P4P guy that has a couple losses on his record is Ronda Rousey? :lol:

I don't remember Conor getting compared to Mike Tyson...

Last edited:
Let me rephrase that.

He's Ronda Rousey to me  with how much I dislike him.

I respect his skills as a fighter.. but his sideshow can kick rocks

Remember the boxing troll who got his butt whipped by Josh Neer? He's training with Neer now 
laugh.gif

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/11/...rsial-viral-video-gym-beatdown-ends-up-having

Cruz and TJ were going at it, LOL at TJ saying he's been beating up Faber for years 
laugh.gif

"He was emulating me for all his teammates," Cruz said of Dillashaw. "Then decided, 'Wow, I'm beating up all my teammates here at "Team Male" with Dominick's style so maybe I should use this to go win a title while he's hurt. Really, the one who's been talking is Duane Ludwig for T.J. Ludwig has a lot to say. I think Ludwig's living his life through T.J. and it's sad."

Dillashaw admitted his role as the scout team version of Cruz during his past at Team Alpha Male, but says he's now leaps and bounds above the former champ.

"I used to think Dominick Cruz was really good," said Dillashaw. "Now I know what I'm doing and I know the holes in his game. He used to be good."

"Who showed you that?" asked Cruz. "Ludwig? The guy who broke his ankle and quit fighting with a half and half record in MMA? Come on, man. You left the guys you were supposed to be loyal to go with Ludwig in Colorado. You were supposed to be their brothers. You're lost. He just left his so-called brothers. The guys who brought him into the sport."

Cruz quickly moved on to attacking Dillashaw's resume.

"All my fights were for titles," said Cruz. "Top five guys. He's fought one guy in the top five. How hard is it to finish guys in the top five compared to the top 15? He's gotten finishes against guys in the top 15. That's nothing. You haven't fought anybody good. I beat up your coach."

"My coach?" Dillashaw said of Urijah Faber. "You beat up my coach that I've been beating up for the last four years? He's not even my coach. He's my teammate. He's my buddy."

"So you've been beating up your coach," Cruz continued. "He's been pimping you out wearing "Torque" for how long? That's exactly what Ludwig's doing. Now you're wearing "Bang." People are just pimping you out and you just let it happen. It's pretty sad."

The #12 ranked P4P guy that has a couple losses on his record is Ronda Rousey? :lol:

Ronda Rousey was ranked #4 on that same list, and after her loss to Holm she dropped down to #11. The UFCs p4p list is basically irrelevant :lol:

And the Conor Ronda comparison is kinda fair, both talented fighters that are getting a crazy marketing push who happen to have very visible holes in their game. Ronda's striking is Conor's wrestling.

I respect that the guy managed to get back to his feet and knocked Chad out, but I 100% believe that Chad with a full camp has the cardio to control that guy for 5 rounds. The blueprint is there for Frankie or even Aldo if they choose to use it.

I really hope Cruz doesn't end up getting badly hurt by TJ. The human body can only take so much. TJ is fresh, seems like something bad could be brewing for Cruz 

Frankie has his hands full with Chad.

I hope that is the barnburner I think it will be.

I instantly became a fan of Edgar in his first UFC fight against Tyson Griffin, which is an insane fight if you've never seen it.

I feel like this could be a similar fight. Though both guys will likely rely more on their striking.

I'm hoping Frankie wins decisively because should Conor beat Aldo, I really want to see Frankie vs Conor

Regardless, Frankie deserves a title shot by now

I really have no idea how anyone can compare Conor to Ronda. :lol:

Like, y'all really been living under a rock for the last few years? Do you realize what had been said about Ronda Rousey?

Conor talks smack and markets himself wisely. Just because you don't like both of them doesn't put them anywhere near equal footing.

"My coach?" Dillashaw said of Urijah Faber. "You beat up my coach that I've been beating up for the last four years? He's not even my coach. He's my teammate. He's my buddy."

"So you've been beating up your coach," Cruz continued. "He's been pimping you out wearing "Torque" for how long? That's exactly what Ludwig's doing. Now you're wearing "Bang." People are just pimping you out and you just let it happen. It's pretty sad."

I hope Urijah finally decides to grow a pair and demand a shot at TJ, the disrespect :smh:

Last edited:
They're similar in that they're very hyped fighters with very clear flaws, who haven't been thoroughly tested at the highest levels in their divisions, it's not a difficult comparison bruh. If you choose to ignore it because you're a Conor fan that's on you :lol:.

Bottomline he gotta work that wrestling defense or the hype train will be derailed

And yeah TJ getting very disrespectful with it :lol:, Faber gotta handle that

Last edited:
The Irish Muhammad Ali will rustle so many if he wins 

Sonnen's trash talk was great but it was also racist. Conor's talk is great at times but also cringe at times 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom