The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Mighty Mouse predicted Conor to win so he was definitely hyped lol

The Wonderboy vs Hendricks matchup is interesting. Really hoping Wonderboy pulls it off and instantly becomes a title contender

Welterweight has to be the best division right now. So many names 
sick.gif

Tomorrow's MMA Hour with Ariel 
pimp.gif

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani  11h11 hours ago

Tomorrow on #themmahour: @John_Kavanagh @PortalIdo @Showtimepettis @TeamKhabib @SugaRashadEvans @akajav @lancepalmer Thug Rose, Al Sterling and you! See ya then.

Last edited:
Cowboy :pimp:

Everybody ***** with my dude. Must be a beast navigating you're way through Vegas on a fight weekend for guys like him.

I don't see how anyone can not like cowboy unless ur named rda

And the funniest part of the reaction video of aldos corner is everyone is like holy **** and jumping up but the savage that is robbie lawler is just sitting there calmly like ehhh

Last edited:
Any good MMA podcasts out there?  I can see that Helwani's is most popular download but as a podcast its horrible with the editing, bad phone connections/accents, etc.

Finally have a chance to post in the thread. 

wow wow wow. Congrats to the new champ Conor. 

I can't believe what I saw Saturday. Hopefully Aldo comes back with a vengeance.

Is Frankie getting the next shot?

Finally have a chance to post in the thread. 

wow wow wow. Congrats to the new champ Conor. 

I can't believe what I saw Saturday. Hopefully Aldo comes back with a vengeance.

Is Frankie getting the next shot?
You lost $500 right?

I don't see how anyone can not like cowboy unless ur named rda

And the funniest part of the reaction video of aldos corner is everyone is like holy **** and jumping up but the savage that is robbie lawler is just sitting there calmly like ehhh
Robbie Lawler 
pimp.gif
 My boy is half pinoy I believe

When they showed his face at 194, he gave that Jose Aldo stone face
roll.gif

Let us revisit some quotes from earlier in this thread
Aldo about to slump Macklemore.
Sheamus bout to lose.

McGregor 5:15 b

hope he grabs that toy belt and tosses it into the crowd

watch aldo take him down with ease
All this slander yet Weidman proves y'all wrong every. single. fight.

They don't wanna hear it man.
Scarface gonna demolish this clown

All to all the clowns supporting McLame.

Show ourselves, I need another head count, I wanna know everyone I gotta hand out fades to tomorrow :smokin

Aldo coming for that clowns ***

I honestly believe aldo gonna beat him pillar to post. Won't be close

Last edited:
This interview was cool. Conor honestly seems like a chilled guy. All the other stuff and antics is for the money, i can respect that. Still think frankie is gonna give him that work tho
He was maaaaad relaxed in all of his post-victory interviews.  Seemed kind of bummed out it ended so fast.

He's a normal, smart guy when he's not his fight persona promoting a fight. I remember one of the first specials fox did of him when he was chilling in ireland a year or so back. I thought the guy was cool but I don't care what the reasons are for douchebag behavior. I don't like it. He called dennis siver a nazi and people told him to chill with that stuff.

So aldos post fight interview was apparently translated wrong....he didn't say what the interpreter told us in English

Back
Top Bottom