The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Well Ceronne shouldn't have gotten smoked few months ago. Conor is approaching that Mayweather territory where no victory or opponent will satisfy his naysayers.

None of these options would make the non fans like you guys happy
He beats Ceronne: "well he did just fight last week plus RDA destroyed him already"
He beats Pettis: "well he didn't have enough time to prepare plus RDA destroyed him already
He beats Khabin: "well he hasn't fought in 2 years anyway"

When RDA comes back, it'll be his bruised foot & rust
When Edgar comes back, it'll be his groin

The guy is fighting at 170 and it still isn't enough. "He's handoicking guys and stacking the deck in his favor." You guys are unreasonable.

Huh? I'm one of the biggest Conor fans on here 
laugh.gif

It's called being unbiased. This is a handpicked fight, plain and simple. Nate isn't in any condition and will have no fight camp

Khabib is training

Cowboy has been training

By beating Nate, in peak condition, doesn't prove a damn thing. He isn't an elite fighter. Doesn't matter which weight class, defeating him doesn't prove much of anything

Last edited:
You enough of a Conor fan to be on my hit list after the 209 swags over McLame.

I got one in the chamber for you to pa

#bleedat

Rusty's hate for McGregor is strong 
laugh.gif

I can appreciate it though cause that's how I feel about LeBron

The guy is fighting at 170 and it still isn't enough

Stop it. Nate is a 155lber who's fighting at 170 because he didn't want to have to worry about cutting to 155lbs on 11 days notice.

But anyway, hope to at least get a decent fight although I doubt it will be. With a full camp Nate is a tough out and I definitely wouldn't count him out against McGregor although alot of people would, but I don't know how much he has for Conor on 11 days notice. Maybe he can work a takedown and use his BJJ, but otherwise it might be a tough night for him. Glad he's getting paid though.

And Holly vs Miesha is getting lost in all the Conor hype. I'm actually really looking forward to that, I wanna see if Holly can make a statement with her first defense.

Stop it. Nate is a 155lber who's fighting at 170 because he didn't want to have to worry about cutting to 155lbs on 11 days notice.

But anyway, hope to at least get a decent fight although I doubt it will be. With a full camp Nate is a tough out and I definitely wouldn't count him out against McGregor although alot of people would, but I don't know how much he has for Conor on 11 days notice. Maybe he can work a takedown and use his BJJ, but otherwise it might be a tough night for him. Glad he's getting paid though.

And Holly vs Miesha is getting lost in all the Conor hype. I'm actually really looking forward to that, I wanna see if Holly can make a statement with her first defense.

This. ALL OF THIS

It's really a shame that rda got injured. Miesha getting the belt and him destroying the irish guy would've made me permanently hard. Well maybe for a day or two.

It's really a shame that rda got injured. Miesha getting the belt and him destroying the irish guy would've made me permanently hard. Well maybe for a day or two.
I don't see Miesha winning. As soon as she feels one of those kicks from Holm...

Miesha is tough as hell. She's at least tough as raquel pennington who holm couldn't finish. I dunno if I believe holm's coaches when they say she was holding back and getting those decision wins before she got the belt.

not conor's fault that the guys he's slated to fight gets hurt and pulls out. he does his part in showing up for the fight

i'm saying, if these guys are all dropping out now, i see no reason for him to fight them as he moves up. lawler at 200, jump to another class and take rockhold, jones, etc by the end of '17

It still baffles me that based on his one credible win over Aldo after defeating a ton of people he should've defeated that the fanboys believe he's the new Fedor (when Fedor was unstoppable).

Last edited:
Damn had a dream I dropped 5 thou on McGregGoat and Diaz knocked him out in the first round.

But then again I also had a dream Wayne A$AP and future were going to be on Pablo and then he hit us with that trash.

I am no mystic Mac. Still betting big on Conor.

Watched the highlights of the press conference last night.

From the HL, looks like Mystic mac was owning the mic. only thing that had him riled up was the steroid accusation :lol:

is there more to it? should i watch the whole thing?

Crazy thing is, originally Nate wasn't even saying Conor was on roids. He was just saying RDA and Jose are

Did he post a pic of a fajita and say it was nate?

I don't understand the balloon animal reference he made.

Back
Top Bottom