The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Stop crying my dude ......

Why do you have to go into such detail to try to explain something so meaningless?

Bottom line - there are better fights - this fight makes sense then and makes sense now - this was a short notice fight and look at how many people turned in for the press conference .... now just think about a few months of this .... those conference in it self are what people are exiited about ....

face it - you try to clown dudes - and explain why this fight didnt make sense and this is the fight we are getting.

roll.gif
 stop crying my dude - is all good - now go back to MMA junkies and pull more information ....

j/k. I said you got it .. STOP IT!

If you reply, which you will just admit you looked like a clown when the fight was made. actually, I can safely say, your first thought was KEKO. LMAO
Crying? You keep bringing it back up when you say you're done with it. If it's meaningless, stop talking about it

We are getting the Nate fight because a number of fighters are unable to compete. If you actually read the detail I go into, you'd understand that 
laugh.gif

How do I look like a clown? Only clown thing is you being wrong about Conor not calling his shots and them making the RDA fight initially 

Crying? You keep bringing it back up when you say you're done with it. If it's meaningless, stop talking about it

We are getting the Nate fight because a number of fighters are unable to compete. If you actually read the detail I go into, you'd understand that 
laugh.gif

How do I look like a clown? Only clown thing is you being wrong about Conor not calling his shots and them making the RDA fight initially 
I GIVE UP!

roll.gif

I GIVE UP!

roll.gif
You should have long ago. You bring nothing to the table on the sport and you poke fun at me for posting articles like it's a shameful thing to do. If you're not interested in the articles, cool, keep it moving. I don't need articles to form opinions 

Last edited:

You should have long ago. You bring nothing to the table on the sport and you poke fun at me for posting articles like it's a shameful thing to do. If you're not interested in the articles, cool, keep it moving. I don't need articles to form opinions 
roll.gif

YO

CRINE!

I didn't know it was this serious my dude.

I didn't know I was offending you this much!

I dont need to bring anything to the table,  is cool - no matter however you want to justify it and rationalize it in your head, DIAZ vs CONOR made sense!

I didn't need a minute by minute subscription to MMAJUNKIES to know that ........

Low Risk, Entertaining, TuneUP, ETC

Face it, whether it be the circumstances or not, it is the fight that we are getting! I just doubled up!

roll.gif
but yeah, check those feelings at the entrance papi - is not good for your health! 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 bro if you could see how I'm livin and what I'm doing as I post you'd be surprised

Until you show evidence, yeah, you don't bring anything to the thread except for trying to troll some stranger on the internet over MMA

laugh.gif
 bro if you could see how I'm livin and what I'm doing as I post you'd be surprised

Until you show evidence, yeah, you don't bring anything to the thread except for trying to troll some stranger on the internet over MMA
nerd.gif

roll.gif

well damn!

I'm here at starbucks stealing internet connection and you living a extravagant lifestyle.

You sounding like CryBron now (At the end of the day you losers have to go back to your life and I'm going back to mines) 
roll.gif

Stop being salty papa - Nate vs Conor made sense and that 3k plus Imac Air Pro Elite laptop couldnt help you understand that ...

ha ....

Last edited:
They could have put Pettis in for the Fox card but it's whatever

Nate Diaz is a fine choice given the situation (although I still believe it's a clear handpick). From the jump, to choose Nate Diaz over RDA (title fight), Frankie, Aldo etc. etc. wouldn't have been logical

Pettis is coming off two losses. Putting him up against Ferguson or Khabib doesn't make sense at all, and putting Pettis against McGregor makes eem less cents.

Pettis is coming off two losses. Putting him up against Ferguson or Khabib doesn't make sense at all, and putting Pettis against McGregor makes eem less cents.
Yeah, I never said Pettis should go up against Conor right now

However, Pettis has had beef with Khabib for a while now and under circumstances (Khabib being out for 2 years) I'd allow it

Hell Eddie Alvarez is out there as well

Last edited:
[h2]Urijah Faber: Dana was pushing for me to fight McGregor[/h2]
Urijah Faber says he was at the top of Dana White's list to face Conor McGregor at UFC 196.

The moment the news about Rafael Dos Anjos’ inability to fight at UFC 196  broke, a few fighters from the UFC roster immediately came forward to step in as a replacement.

While top management did offer the fight to both Jose Aldo  and Frankie Edgar  (which both men turned down), Urijah Faber  and Donald Cerrone  presented themselvesthrough separate Instagram posts.

Evidently, none of them ended up getting the fight, as McGregor himself chose Nate Diaz  among the shortlist of fighters. But apparently, Faber was the number one choice of UFC president Dana White  to step in as Dos Anjos’ replacement.

In an interview with Yahoo! Sports, "The California Kid" revealed that he was the man White was "pushing for" to face McGregor in a lightweight fight.

"Dana called me and offered me the fight. He said I was who he is pushing for," Faber said. "I accepted [but] Conor ended up wanting Diaz. I was ready. Lean at 158 [pounds]."

Like his teammate Chad Mendes  who stepped in as Aldo’s replacement at UFC 189  last July, Faber would be taking the fight on barely two weeks’ notice.

He did admit to being at a huge disadvantage, given McGregor’s current shape as a welterweight, but wasn't worried about it since he already had a game plan in mind.

"I would have been at a big disadvantage, but would have had to use speed and grappling," Faber said. "[It would have been an] uphill battle, but I don't care."
I'm inclined to believe Urijah given their history on TUF could sell the fight.  McGooch hand picked the lesser prepared fighter that could still sell the fight.

He specifically said everyone in the UFC is on steroids lol and repeated it to Conor indicating that he too was on them

Dude got shut down real quick when Gil and shields names were brought up

Nah man read what I said. I said INITIALLY when he said it, he only meant Jose and RDA.

Then the reporter misinterpreted it as him accusing Conor and he just went with it.

You my homie but you too sensitive and quick right now to try and argue with everyone in this thread :lol:

Nah man read what I said. I said INITIALLY when he said it, he only meant Jose and RDA.

Then the reporter misinterpreted it as him accusing Conor and he just went with it.

You my homie but you too sensitive and quick right now to try and argue with everyone in this thread
laugh.gif
Na bro, I really wasn't arguing with you on this. I don't even care about it. I was just saying in the press conference Conor shut down that steroid comment quick and Nate had nothing to say

Na bro, I really wasn't arguing with you on this. I don't even care about it. I was just saying in the press conference Conor shut down that steroid comment quick and Nate had nothing to say

nah I just rewatched it. Conor was talking about RDA pulling out and Nate said "they're all on steroids".

Then when the reporter asked Nate a few minutes later about the allegations, and Nate was confused at what she was talking about.

The fact that Conor thought he was being accused initially made everyone think that that's what Nate was saying but it simply wasn't. Nate just went with it

nah I just rewatched it. Conor was talking about RDA pulling out and Nate said "they're all on steroids".

Then when the reporter asked Nate a few minutes later about the allegations, and Nate was confused at what she was talking about.

The fact that Conor thought he was being accused initially made everyone think that that's what Nate was saying but it simply wasn't. Nate just went with it
Did you hear the part where Nate said "the whole UFC is on steroids". That's what I'm getting at, then after he said that, Conor went in with the Shields and Gil references

Again, this isn't me arguing with you, I'm just stating what was said bro

Did you hear the part where Nate said "the whole UFC is on steroids". That's what I'm getting at, then after he said that, Conor went in with the Shields and Gil references

Again, this isn't me arguing with you, I'm just stating what was said bro

And you're STILL not reading what I'm saying my dude.

Nate went with it after the reporter accused him of accusing Conor.

That's my entire point. His ORIGINAL accusation wasn't at Conor.

And you're STILL not reading what I'm saying my dude.

Nate went with it after the reporter accused him of accusing Conor.

That's my entire point. His ORIGINAL accusation wasn't at Conor.
What does his original accusation matter, when a minute later he said the entire company is on steroids? Nobody provoked Nate to say that, he said that on his own

I have been understanding your point from the start, my thing is Nate literally let off the safety and accused everyone of being on it

What does his original accusation matter, when a minute later he said the entire company is on steroids? Nobody provoked Nate to say that, he said that on his own

I have been understanding your point from the start, my thing is Nate literally let off the safety and accused everyone of being on it

His original accusation is everything because that's what I was talking about when you responded to my original post.

And yes. Go back and watch the presser. Because I reporter provoked him to say that. You're STILL. NOT. READING :lol:

My goodness :rofl: Keko got you in your FEELS

Last edited:
His original accusation is everything because that's what I was talking about when you responded to my original post.

My goodness
roll.gif
Keko got you in your FEELS
Ok bro, I thought we was having a calm convo 
laugh.gif
 you seem more argumentative than I on this, but it's all good fam

You have a lovely evening and we'll find something else more worthy of discussion soon

Maybe you need to chill dude.

It's cool that you think you are understanding his point, but you aren't.

You really aren't ....

Your point has nothing to do with what he is trying to say ....

SMH - you are on FULL TILT ... go back to MMAJUNKIES MAN!

Maybe you need to chill dude.

It's cool that you think you are understanding his point, but you aren't.

You really aren't ....

Your point has nothing to do with what he is trying to say ....

SMH - you are on FULL TILT ... go back to MMAJUNKIES MAN!
Lol, I aint going nowhere my friend. I understand fully his point, I'm just making another

It's cool that you have to piggy back on others to continue to attempt to troll though

Back
Top Bottom