The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

nate clearly kicked the **** outta conor at 00:58 :wow: :nerd: :rofl:

conor talking bot how nate look scared and isnt the same person...lol backfire

conor standing up there ALLLLL ALONE while half stockton was onstage ready to tap dance on conors face :smokin

kill or be killed :pimp:

Last edited:
Man after watching that press conference I really wouldn't mind seeing Conor get destroyed, he just came off like a sucker the whole time. Calling Nate broke and the dance for me but don't look me in the eyes **** :smh:. I don't care if it's an act or not, I wanna see him get wrecked.

That Jack Slack write-up was interesting, curious to see how Conor is gonna deal with the reach disadvantage. I'm guessing heavy kicks and movement but who knows, maybe Nate can make it interesting after all.

Would people be as gassed on McGregor if he was as humble as someone like Randy Couture?

I feel like McGregor fans are in for a rude awakening in the near future. He's nowhere near as talented as Anderson Silva was in his prime, yet the demand for McGregor seems to have already surpassed Silva's.

Nate

^ You never know but I don't think he was really hurt. It was a b**** move hitting his hand with a closed fist though.

And I wanna say that based on the Holloway fight, Nate might not end up like the rest of these dudes Conor fought in the ufc. The only dude he didn't manage to knock out, or even come close to knocking out, just happened to be the only dude that had a height advantage on him. And Nate is gonna have the height plus the reach advantage. And a chin. But who knows how much Conor improved since then. Plus the 11 days notice. If it wasn't for the 11 days I might actually bet on Nate being a spoiler. Hopefully at the very least Nate can keep it going long enough to make things interesting though.

Last edited:
Nate

^ You never know but I don't think he was really hurt. It was a b**** move hitting his hand with a closed fist though.

And I wanna say that based on the Holloway fight, Nate might not end up like the rest of these dudes Conor fought in the ufc. The only dude he didn't manage to knock out, or even come close to knocking out, just happened to be the only dude that had a height advantage on him. And Nate is gonna have the height plus the reach advantage. And a chin. But who knows how much Conor improved since then. Plus the 11 days notice. If it wasn't for the 11 days I might actually bet on Nate being a spoiler. Hopefully at the very least Nate can keep it going long enough to make things interesting though.

I honestly feel like Nate is going to surprise a lot of these biased "fans". It's either going to a decision or Diaz wins by sub in the 3rd or 4th.

just wish nate had a full camp.

think mcgoat gonna eat some shots like always, if mendes and his lil t-rex arms were able to touch connor up quite a bit, I expect nate to do the same.

I think conor wins but im rooting for nate.

Last edited:
Nate

You also have to take into account Conor tore up his knee in the the middle of the Holloway fight

Suddenly the wave is swinging towards Nate on here

Last edited:
Don't really care who wins.

but would prefer Nate to quiet all the fanboys who thinks Connor is the best thing since sliced bread. I get that he's the face of Ireland, but damn...some of the Irish fans are quite annoying.

Don't really care who wins.

but would prefer Nate to quiet all the fanboys who thinks Connor is the best thing since sliced bread. I get that he's the face of Ireland, but damn...some of the Irish fans are quite annoying.
you aint lyin... all that **** eating at the presser was disgusting

Last edited:
I honestly feel like Nate is going to surprise a lot of these biased "fans". It's either going to a decision or Diaz wins by sub in the 3rd or 4th.

Man if Nate can somehow get it to the ground, it's gonna get really interesting

You also have to take into account Conor tore up his knee in the the middle of the Holloway fight

Suddenly the wave is swinging towards Nate on here

True indeed. But even in the first half, Conor was pressuring and definitely looked impressive, but he didn't look like the same dude who just walked through Siver, Brandao and Brimage. He was mixing his offense up really well, but he wasn't just connecting with clean power shots over and over and over like with those smaller guys, just picking them apart. I guess we'll have to wait and see though.

you aint lyin... all that **** eating at the presser was disgusting

Seriously. Some of those "reporters" should be embarrased.

i aint em realize she might have a little booty back there :smokin

View media item 1937850
You been sleepin bruh

Last edited:
Nate can definitely take him to the mat. With the clear reach advantage and size, there is nothing really holding him back except for his strategy. If it stays standing I don't really see Nate out pointing him. He has head movement but still takes considerable damage. Johnson was able to tag him even though he missed a lot

Would people be as gassed on McGregor if he was as humble as someone like Randy Couture?

I feel like McGregor fans are in for a rude awakening in the near future. He's nowhere near as talented as Anderson Silva was in his prime, yet the demand for McGregor seems to have already surpassed Silva's.
Silvas english is a joke. He was never gunna be a true superstar in the states

Back
Top Bottom