The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

:lol:

I'm looking forward to this game though. :pimp:

EA Sports UFC is trash.

Absolute garbage. Virtually the same engine as their EA Sports MMA game they did a few years back for Strikeforce.

Undisputed was a much, much better game. EA Sports ruins everything. :smh:

Had conor winning but was not surprised at all with Nate winning. Can't teach length and size b

Truly happy for Nate. Seems like a legit good dude

How do people say Dana White is the biggest loser in sitch's like these though.

When you consistently make the best fights between top guys, "upsets" are happening.

Unlike boxing where the top fighters rarely fight. UFC comes with it in that department, White stays winning regardless

Nate lost 3 of his last 5, how was he a top guy?

Joe Silva stay ******* up. Diaz was handpicked to lose to Conor. Believe that. This had nothing to do with two top guys fighting, if that were the case Frankie would've gotten his shot at the featherweight strap.

Last edited:
Conor blew his load waaaaaaaaay too early and then tried to stand and box with one of the best MMA boxers on the planet.

All those spinning kicks and haymakers in the first 3 minutes.
mean.gif

Reminds me of the... Carwin/Lesnar? fight. I think it was Carwin/Lesnar. It was Carwin/someone. Carwin had dude down and was UNLOADING on him for like 2 mins straight then got choked out the next round.
Yeah that was Carwin/Lesnar.

These upsets the last few fights are a bad omen for my dude Bones.

So much for McGoat...

Now just needs Bones to win his belt back and go back to being the face of the company and everything will be alright in the UFC

Last edited:
How do people say Dana White is the biggest loser in sitch's like these though.

When you consistently make the best fights between top guys, "upsets" are happening.

Unlike boxing where the top fighters rarely fight. UFC comes with it in that department, White stays winning regardless

Nate lost 3 of his last 5, how was he a top guy?
This fight was made on 11 days?

Dude was like 220lBs and the fight was made on 11 day notice huh?

Not calling Nate a top guy per se in he's Elite but, circumstance man. Conor could be fighting the #19 p4p ranked guy who the UFC miraculously made a #2 contender etc.

We never see that in UFC, it's always the best fighting the best. This single fight doesn't define that

Last edited:
Somebody go check on Dana, famb probably needs to be on suicide watch right now

First Honda, then McLame :lol:

His fault, **** the gimmicky ****. HE wants the sport/organization to grow? Stop placating to casuals. Let the sport grow organically.

There's a reason boxing will never die, its true fans aren't swayed by spectacle and fluff.

Which fighters other than Conor are getting ppv buy shares?
Seems like everyone else gets their flat purse +/- a win bonus

caught the highlights of their first fight, bones did his thing

especially with that "if i want to take jbj down, i'm going to" talk
mean.gif

Last edited:
Connor succumbed to a flaw found in people who are often over confident or talk too much. He had to back it up.

Used all of his artillery trying to live up to his 1st round K.O prediction. smh them Diaz chins built Ford tough bro

Back
Top Bottom