The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

There should be no questions about Frankie's ability to take punishment at this point. None.

4 KOs ... yes he has power ...I'm good on this convo ...

Gray has 2 KOs.

But that's a misleading metric if that's all your going by.

Anyone who has ever been punched by Gray will tell you that he can pop.

Last edited:
my bad 2 .. not misleading at all ... you have power you KO people ... plain and simple ....

That's never been his game, he rather grind you down on the ground. If his standup was better he could probably KO more folks, but at it stands he takes guys down and relies on short compact shots/volume to outpoint opponents en route to decision victories.

He has power though, he's food standing up because he throws one punch at a time. Not exactly very difficult to get out of Gray's way bro...That's always been his knock.

Last edited:
Let's stop talking about Gary man ... dude left his career in the ring after the Edgar fight ... never been

Again, all I said was that it was a reach to say Nate was going to make Conor look like Ronda. The circumstances play into why I said that. Nate beat him fair and square, but it was nothing like Ronda/Holm
it wasn't as bad as Ronda because Conor went to the ground and quit.

If Conor would of have kept it standing I have no doubt Conor would of had his lights out.

It wasn't as bad as Ronda because Conor was actually winning most of the fight up until he got rocked.

Ronda didn't win 1 second of that fight against Holly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like TJ Grant is also done. Just a random name I was reminded of who was on the cusp that has fallen off the face of the Earth. Remember him being interviewed maybe last year and didn't sound like he knew when he could even return

Last edited:
Seems like TJ Grant is also done. Just a random name I was reminded of who was on the cusp that has fallen off the face of the Earth. Remember him being interviewed maybe last year and didn't sound like he knew when he could even return

Damn, TJ Grant was on a roll too.

Sad. Best thing perhaps is that he stays away. CTE is a killer. He needs to just chill and enjoy his family.

We also need Korean Zombie back. Apparently his two years will be up this October. Hard to believe he last fought in August 2013

The UFC needs GSP back in the worst way. If I were Dana & the Fertittas I'd make him a Gotti offer.

UFC 200 on the horizon. They need to pull a rabbit out the hat or else we may see 200 fall well short of 100's numbers.

"Nice and flowy Conor!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :smh: :smh:

My dude who screamed that out had probably just finished putting a molly in his butt :x :smh:

Sus levels: 8/10

Amy chance they try for three title fights at ufc 200? Could have conor vs aldo or edgar, jones/rumble if jj beats dc and rousey/tate 3 or maybe lawler/Woodley since that fight doesn't have a date yet.

Amy chance they try for three title fights at ufc 200? Could have conor vs aldo or edgar, jones/rumble if jj beats dc and rousey/tate 3 or maybe lawler/Woodley since that fight doesn't have a date yet.
dana said ronda still won't be back until fall.

That'd be such a waste, you got to save some of those matchups for UFC 201.

Did Racist Rhonda really text Dana that is was time for "her to fet back towrl"?

Now that's a fraud if I've ever seen one. She's ready all of a sudden because Cupcake is the champ :smh:

Did Racist Rhonda really text Dana that is was time for "her to fet back towrl"?

Now that's a fraud if I've ever seen one. She's ready all of a sudden because Cupcake is the champ
mean.gif
word her fat *** should just stay in hiding, lame *** ***** was shook now she up and ready to get back in action all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Watched the PPV with some good friends and lots of carbs. I've been bloated for all of Sunday :lol:

First off I'll say I'm not a fan of women's mma (or women's sports in general), but I was entertained by the Holm vs Tate fight. Holm wasn't as aggressive as I thought she would be, Tate played it smart and got a deserved win.

But the main event was something special for us man. I'm not a MMA guru like some of y'all, but for almost the emote first round I thought Conor looked fantastic. His head movement, footwork and left were looking very fluid and composed. However, when Conor started throwing those desperate punches in the 2nd round after getting tagged, we knew it was over. Gave me a lot of satisfaction seeing him get choked out. That ***** talked so much **** before the fight, I'm so glad Nate put him out.

What the hell has Cameltoe Cat Zingano been up to recently? That's a loss Miesha bae would like to avenge but Cat hasn't been active and winning.

Now that's a fraud if I've ever seen one. She's ready all of a sudden because Cupcake is the champ :smh:

word her fat *** should just stay in hiding, lame *** ***** was shook now she up and ready to get back in action all of a sudden.

She's in for a rude awakening. Miesha's confidence is at an all time high and she throws hammers now. Miesha breaking her face with a right hand and putting her to sleep would become my favorite mma moment.

Last edited:
Iono the Holly head kick was something I dreamed of. When it came to fruition its up there. Conor getting choked out is right up there as well. Taint would have to be one hell of a ko to surpass Hollys headkick.

Love the atmosphere of bars when big fights are on..me and my boys were one of the very few Nate fans in there. We was celebrating like we won that bish :lol: joint had too many sad faces it was amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom