The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Son done turned into a real leprechaun, greedy SOB.

But I think he washed away all his earned money. Realized that fighting for anything less than 1 million wouldn't suffice. So he's trying to hold the UFC hostage with the gun to his own head. Clownor

Or the guy wants to paid his worth. Anyone other than Conor pulls this stunt, no one would have an issue with it. Interested to see who ends up folding.

Out of sheer pettiness I can definitely see Dana and company loading up that 200 card. They can't have the 200 card be a flop buyrates wise because it'd support Conor's demands.

I'm surprised people are supporting this and trying to make a martyr out of him because the UFC has underpaid fighters for so long.

The dude hasn't defended his title once. Asked for RDA, got it. Asked for a 2nd fight with Nate, got it.

Agreed to the fight. Allowed them to announce it. Just to pull this nonsense.

Coming off a loss at that.

**** is weak. He could and should have done this after he starched Aldo. He could have said, we re-negotiate now......back then.

Whole **** is ridiculous from a timing standpoint.

Hopefully it all gets worked out.

I'm all for fighters getting paid, but dude signed a contract and the UFC has bent over backwards for him as it is. 

Fight Diaz and THEN retire. Don't punk out like that. Stay classy

I'm surprised people are supporting this and trying to make a martyr out of him because the UFC has underpaid fighters for so long.

The dude hasn't defended his title once. Asked for RDA, got it. Asked for a 2nd fight with Nate, got it.

**** is weak. He could and should have done this after he starched Aldo. He could have said, we re-negotiate now......back then.

Perfectly said 

Well said bro

He's not a martyr nor a hero and he's not fighting for the rights of his peers. He's trying to stick the ufc up for some cash because he thinks he can get it. And I personally don't give a **** that he's trying it, he thought he had the leverage and he went for it. The same way the ufc has used their leverage over the years to underpay fighters. Two sides of the same coin. I don't feel bad for the ufc that he's pulling this stunt now.

And on top of that let's be real, 10 mil ain't even a lot considering the revenue his fights are supposedly doing. It's not that he's not worth it, it's that they don't wanna pay it.

Kavanagh posted something and it revealed a possible injury before he deleted it

Either way, what a time to be alive

Is that you Jose Aldo
Aldo is my dude but that was 
roll.gif

roll.gif

i think its funny man... Dana losing mad sleep over this 
laugh.gif

with all the hate the 200 card was getting at least now they may be a possibility they stack the card 

Last edited:
I said awhile ago dana losing control and ppl laughed at me. Yea they still making money but can't put all your eggs in one basket and that's basically what they did w connor

My example exactly. Dana already lost respec from alot of the fighters how he has handles connor already. Can't treat him like a god and the rest as peasants. This sport moves too fast for all that

The fact that they had Conor headlining ufc 200 with basically an exhibition fight at 170lbs, instead of making fights with any of the other available champs, or just stacking the card with great fights, says a lot about how much they value his drawing power vs everybody else. They can't lose power unless they need the revenue from Conor fights so badly that they end up giving him whatever he asks, which clearly isn't the case now. But they were definitely putting all their eggs in one basket and it's creating issues now

Back
Top Bottom