The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

Holloway/Lamas at 199.

Close enough to have one step in if Jose or Edgar get injured.

Also Hendo/Lombard.

Interesting bit on the Conor situation. If he retires, he's out for at least 4 months and it sounded like it was because USADA testing requires that timeframe to test you before they let you compete again.

Last edited:
what's up degeneration?

someone said wwe is in ireland?....

WWE in Ireland tomorrow and Conor just happens to announce his "retirement" what timing :nerd:

conor should make an appearance regardless

#FreeDegeneration

Appreciate it green rhino123 green rhino123 :pimp:. I have to wait in the rafters until Gene makes a new thread :frown:.

I think I'd be surprised if he doesn't make an appearance after following Shane. They'll cut him a nice check just to sit in the crowd and look entertained. And they'll cut him an even nicer check to go over on Show :lol:.

Werdum a savage wit the slander
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who pulls more buys right now, GSP or Lawler?

Legit asking for opinions. Some believe GSP won't be a big draw right now. But is he still bigger than Robbie or have these last few wins put Robbie ahead of him?

I don't think Condit matches up to either. Would not be mad at that fight though.

It's a shame they just announced RDA/Alvarez. Not many excited to see Eddie in there and RDA would be a great fill in for 200 main event right now.
How could it not be Lawler? Nobody in MMA is putting on more entertaining fights than him. His last couple of fights have been insane. Dude is a warrior
Werdum a savage wit the slander
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMFAO

What have Lawler's PPV buys looked like?

GSP has the all of Canada who will support and I'm sure he's still viewed by the rest of the world as in his prime. I'd tend to say GSP

I do not care about UFC if Connor isn't in it. Like at all. He's 'great white hope' + comedy gold which makes him a once in a generation level guy.

Last edited:
He's not even funny though.

Nate's ether about him playing touchbutt in the park with his movement coach > anything the leprachaun has ever said

Saw an article where dana said if the leprachaun called him right now and said he wanted to fight he'd put him right back in his spot at ufc 200.

Last edited:
The quote by Ben Henderson on the Conor situation was pure fax

'if you raise your children a certain way, they're going to act a certain way'

:pimp:

Last edited:
Saw an article where dana said if the leprachaun called him right now and said he wanted to fight he'd put him right back in his spot at ufc 200.

He said the opposite last night. Said it's a wrap that he's off 200.

Time will reveal.

Last edited:
I feel like his demands were reasonable if what he says is true. But obligations are obligations. 

And PLEASE lets dismiss this "heavier" man nonsense. STOP IT. 

Such a clown. Retired for 2 days. Probably doesn't want to promote because he can't talk ish anymore after getting washed. Realizing his 15 minutes are up soon. Punish that fool and make him put the belt on the line.

So Dana says he was to make stops in Vegas Stockton New York and ending in Iceland

Conor's beef is that he only wants to do New York

Idk, I don't think that's too much to ask for by Dana

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom