The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

lol dude overwhelming supporting evidence is not an opinion.

chill out take the L and learn something new today.

I'm completely chill. But y'all going around saying I'm saying "dumb ****" when it wasn't even my statement to begin with :lol:

But I digress, enjoy your day.

You realize Nate is much bigger than Floyd, correct?

You realize Floyd is much smaller than Conor, correct?

Have you seen what Conor's left hand does to smaller fighters?

Stop this nonsense, man.

Sure, I'll give him a shot.

I'll give him the same 3% chance that I gave Conor to beat him in a straight up boxing match.

Last edited by a moderator:
You realize Nate is much bigger than Floyd, correct?

You realize Floyd is much smaller than Conor, correct?

Have you seen what Conor's left hand does to smaller fighters?

Stop this nonsense, man.

Sure, I'll give him a shot.

I'll give him the same 3% chance that I have Conor to beat him in a straight up boxing match.

1 inch in height and 2 inches in reach. Sure, he's much smaller b :lol:

Stop this nonsense man.

Y'all blowing everything out of proportion, it's crazy

Last edited:
:lol: word. Do you homie.

I'm well aware of what he "did" to Nate. Punches that landed and did nothing. Against a MMA fighter who practices boxing. On 11 days notice. Now what about what Nate did to Conor? Short, accurate punches.

We talking a WORLD CLASS boxer, who some say is the greatest of all time. And y'all giving him ZERO shot? Get all the way the **** outta here G.

5RzG7m.gif

You do realize that Conor walks around 20-25lbs heavier than Floyd, right?

Air your grievances homie. You say I'm not special but it I feel like this the third thread we arguing in.

I tried dropping it and here we are. I don't even know what we're arguing about at his point. All I know is that the more I post, the more pissed off you get :pimp:

Man, what?

I'm amused more than anything.

This is the Internet, not sure why you think it's that serious.

You're saying outlandish things and people, me being one of them, are responding, it's really that simple, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, what?

I'm amused more than anything.

This is the Internet, not sure why you think it's that serious.

You're saying outlandish things and people, me being one of them, are responding, it's really that simple, :lol:

Obviously I got you bothered if you still responding at this point :pimp:

How bout you guys get each others numbers and hang out that way. Keep it off the thread. Who you guys like for the ppv this weekend?? I don't think Silva has a chance. I want to see Belfort lose but think it will be a good fight.

Also the longer connor is out the more upset the guys at 145 are gonna be. How long before he has to fight at 145 before they take the belt??

How bout you guys get each others numbers and hang out that way. Keep it off the thread. Who you guys like for the ppv this weekend?? I don't think Silva has a chance. I want to see Belfort lose but think it will be a good fight.

Also the longer connor is out the more upset the guys at 145 are gonna be. How long before he has to fight at 145 before they take the belt??

If Silva can get in his head, I pick him. I've seen interviews with Hall and he legit admitted that almost gets anxiety when fighting. But Uriah hall is athletic as hell and if he can remain focused, I see him KOing silva tbh.

Vitors "black belt" legitimacy will be tested against Jacare. Vitor is a good pressure fighter and I think it will be too much for Jacare.

Werdum by stoppage. I honestly don't see anyone in that division beating him. If he keeps this up, he's in the discussion for GOAT heavyweight.

As for Conor, Dana mentioned that he wants Conor to defend the belt in his next fight. Only exception I see being is the Diaz rematch. I honestly don't think he can make 145 again.

Last edited:
Oddly werdum has done enough to already be in that discussion for goat hw

Fedor was amazing but there's a few buts when you view the scope of his legacy

If you put prime fedor vs prime werdum it'd be one hell of a match

Only boxing

Hands down Floyd.

Kick Boxing, advantage Conor.

But who knows, Conor be drinking his own cool aid. He might be looking to KO Floyd. LMAO

Oddly werdum has done enough to already be in that discussion for goat hw

Fedor was amazing but there's a few buts when you view the scope of his legacy

If you put prime fedor vs prime werdum it'd be one hell of a match

I was gon say he's already in the discussion but I didn't want to say another outlandish thing so I played it safe.

I need to go back and watch some prime fedor. That sambo is no joke man

Wow. Just read UFC owners are in advanced talks about selling the business.

Yea, it'll probably be sold before the end of the year which is pretty crazy considering some of the groups that are interested in buying it aren't interested in keeping Dana around.

Hard to imagine the UFC w/o Dana's antics, :lol:

Wow. Just read UFC owners are in advanced talks about selling the business.

Yea, it'll probably be sold before the end of the year which is pretty crazy considering some of the groups that are interested in buying it aren't interested in keeping Dana around.

Hard to imagine the UFC w/o Dana's antics, :lol:
What's funny is that I bet if you ask most people who they thinks owns UFC, they just assume it's Dana. Probably see him as a Mark Cuban type owner :lol:

Last edited:
As much **** as we give him, I can't imagine the UFC without Dana man. That's what makes it so fun because the president is so engaging

Back
Top Bottom