The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

How do u know he's lowballing him and Nate didn't just ask for a ridiculous amount of money? Maybe they agreed to a half a mil base pay and Nate came back and wanted double
Notice I said if

Who knows. All I can go by is Dana's history and propensity to be a scornful individual. A person who isn't going to let many fighters call the shots

Nate isn't a company guy by any stretch and that doesn't help him win Dana's favor one bit

If Nate is asking for ridiculous pay, I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see Dana and Conor move on from him and let him make 20k again

Last edited:
I think it's cool that they had Stipe go to hostile territory to fight for the belt. Then he gets to fight at home for his first defense
You ever been to a UFC event? I might get tickets but I don't know what are the best seats to get I want a great view of the action.

I think it's cool that they had Stipe go to hostile territory to fight for the belt. Then he gets to fight at home for his first defense
You ever been to a UFC event? I might get tickets but I don't know what are the best seats to get I want a great view of the action.

I've sat on the floor and in the seats just off the floor and IMO the seats just off the floor are way better than floor seats.

I've sat on the floor and in the seats just off the floor and IMO the seats just off the floor are way better than floor seats.
Id say the anything past row 5 or 10 imo. Don't wanna sit on the floor and cant see the cage

Id say the anything past row 5 or 10 imo. Don't wanna sit on the floor and cant see the cage

Yep it's very difficult seeing anything unless you are up close on the floor.

Notice I said if

Who knows. All I can go by is Dana's history and propensity to be a scornful individual. A person who isn't going to let many fighters call the shots

Nate isn't a company guy by any stretch and that doesn't help him win Dana's favor one bit

If Nate is asking for ridiculous pay, I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see Dana and Conor move on from him and let him make 20k again

let me ask you this family...

if you and I fought and you completely washed me.....

then you find out they paying me 1 million for the rematch and only giving you 500k.....

are YOU taking the fight?

Notice I said if

Nate has been very much a company guy up until a few years back when he held out for more money rightfully so, its still a shock to see he was getting 20/20 but he has always showed up and showed out. Nick was a bit more of a non company guy

I would be tremendously surprised if Conor moved on from Nate, Dana might but Conor's been clamoring "this rematch is the only one that matters" since he got washed...After all the bs and him being so obsessed with his rematch that he wouldn't leave his training for a couple days 3 months out, It would be insane to me if he just said "f it lets go with another fight"

let me ask you this family...

if you and I fought and you completely washed me.....

then you find out they paying me 1 million for the rematch and only giving you 500k.....

are YOU taking the fight?
I don't know? I'm not sure what your point is. I agree that Nate should make a lot of money

Nate has been very much a company guy up until a few years back when he held out for more money rightfully so, its still a shock to see he was getting 20/20 but he has always showed up and showed out. Nick was a bit more of a non company guy

I would be tremendously surprised if Conor moved on from Nate, Dana might but Conor's been clamoring "this rematch is the only one that matters" since he got washed...After all the bs and him being so obsessed with his rematch that he wouldn't leave his training for a couple days 3 months out, It would be insane to me if he just said "f it lets go with another fight"
I ain't talkin about years ago I'm talking about now. Nate bristles every chance he gets. I'm not saying he's wrong in doing that. He calls out Dana and his charade with Conor. He calls out how Dana never gave him rematches. He calls out Dana over his pay. He calls out Dana how they've never given him his pedestal. He isn't a company guy but Dana will put up with him as long as he is still a productive fighter

As far as Conor, we will see how long he is willing to wait for another pay day. Any fight he makes he gets a boatload of cash. Waiting on Nate forever would be foolish. We'll see if Dana can reach an agreement

If connor doesn't fight Nate his hand would be forced to defend his belt or stripped of it. Bet he can go a whole year w the belt and not even fight in the weight class.

Good point. If the ufc doesn't get right with Nate then theyre basicallly forcing the golden boy to weight drain himself back down to 145 and possibly get ground and pounded out. But if they do make the fight then he might just lose to Nate again anyway.

He might just be better off getting a check in that bs matchup with Floyd.

I dont think he's goin down to 45 ever again. If Nate doesn't happen (very slim chance it doesnt imo) he goes to 55 i think

They just need to be done with it already. It's ridiculous that he hasn't defended that belt ONCE.

Strip him or let him "vacate". Let him fight Nate. If he wins, continue at 155 with the RDA/Alvarez winner.

Last edited:
They just need to be done with it already. It's ridiculous that he hasn't defended that belt ONCE.

Strip him or let him "vacate". Let him fight Nate. If he wins, continue at 155 with the RDA/Alvarez winner.
I don't think he deserves the winner since he hasn't even had a real LW fight yet. And as good as Nate is, he's still a middle ranked LW. 

I agree though that him holding up the FW division is getting ridiculous

Don't disagree with that at all. But at least it keeps a belt from being in limbo this long.

UFC will want him in a title fight ASAP if it's not at 145.

Make the Nate fight a 155 fight (no idea why it's still being talked about at 170 when Nate doesn't even fight up there anymore). Then continue at 155. Pettis would be a good one if not for the title.

Last edited:
hoping almeida gets it done,

im impressed with how polished he is at 24, dude is a FINISHER

kid has all the potential to be a star

Masvidal x Larkin bout to be fireworks!

gotta show love to jacare's son camozzi too, will be rooting for dood

Last edited:
I don't know who these two guys are at all but everyone seems hyped for the match.

Getting ready for the fightpass fights.

Future of the bantamweight division. Winner probably gonna challenge for the title in the next year.

Cats were saying this is a fight that could have been for the title later down the line

How does it feel that ya girl fights at the same weight class as you :lol: like who do you think cuts more weight? Who do you think is stronger

Back
Top Bottom