Baseball uniforms are fire

You can tell one never played or wore one

IMG_0430.jpeg
I agree. I don't mind baseball hate but I like their uniforms. Football too

Just a really long season

162 games

They need go back to steroid era OR bring the juiced balls back

That my fav sport but i totally understand the hate it gets

I don't think anybody likes flopping, but I don't blame players for taking advantage of how fouls are being called. If there is no real consequence for doing it and refs are gonna fall for it 8 out of 10 times, why not take advantage? It's a tactic like any other.

Because more often than not, it fails in the playoffs when the game gets more physical.

Also wtf is Hubie saying. This like the 3rd time he said its tough for right handed guys to pull a shot leaning/making a move to the left. Tf? Thats easier than right. :lol:

Cant lie i chalked this game up and counted bucks out

I should know better these big leads never safe in 1st qrt

(Personally I think the Lakers had enough to beat every team in the conference sans the Nuggets. But they could've been beat by every team as well.)

EYE guess.

IT was always gonna be tough sledding for the Lakers in the playoffs having to depend on DZB as your 3rd option.

Unfortunate for them they drew the absolute worst team in round 1.

Thibs on Brunsons free throws vs Embiid: "I'll look at it again, I'll send in my clips here like I always do every game and they'll say "marginal contact", and then we'll have marginal contact on Embiid and he'll be at the line 21 times. That's the way it works."

Back
Top Bottom