The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Wiseman got drafted at #2 based on his senior year of high school, 3 college games, his size and because Meyers/Lacob thought he was well spoken. Thats Yi Jianlian “Chairman” status

Looks like the Lakers 🐓blocked the Celtics again :rofl:

Few years ago they tried for AD only to see him come to the purpngold.

This year they tried to beef up and add another big in Mo Bamba, only to once again see him go to the Lakers, the Land of Big Men lol

So what's the best the mediocre franchise can do? Trade for Laker cast off Muscala, who is softer than any big on their roster :lol:

Now let's see who captures #18 first!

You out here throwing a Parade because the Lakers got Mo Bamba and the Celtics didn’t?

Mo bamba?

😭 😭 😭

Like 4 different offers of a 1st round pick?

Or like an offer of 4 1st round picks?

Dunno what’s real anymore after that Gobert deal.

I thought the same exact thing. It’s really unclear but I am leaning towards the first option - 4 different offers containing a first round pick (potentially multiple but less than 4)

A lot can change in two years. Went from a projected lottery pick to actual second rounder to out of the league.

A lot can change in two years. Went from a projected lottery pick to actual second rounder to out of the league.

He'll land somewhere decent and make a living as an energy bench guy. Seems to be the one thing the Blazers consistently do well - cut/trade good bench pieces that move on to secure good spots.

1675988627867.jpeg

Sad times at Barclays

Dunno what nets are doing.. Either rebuild or go for the chip. In the middle is purgatory

They are “going for the chip” as best they can without KD. They don’t own their own future picks so they have no choice but to try to win as many games as possible

Between him, George, Leonard, Powell and bones that’s a lot of the same mindset lol

They definitely upgraded talent wise though

Plumlee get a second chance at being useful on a playoff team
Clips really said f having a traditional point. Kawhi and PG going to dominate the ball regardless. John and Reggie had all the opportunity this season when those guys were out. Mann probably defends the opposing point

Dawg league pass is pointless for me. They blackout the local market games for 3 days. I gotta figure out how to spoof my ip address or something so the app doesn’t know where i’m at.

its weird Im in NJ and at my parents house it works with optimum but no knicks or nets.. at my crib have to use the nba app on the firestick and cant watch sixers games... I got the knicks and nets on my direct tv so all good there but no sixers games at all not even on my regular cable

Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom