The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

He got a 7 ft wingspan and knows how to use it.

I didn't know that - but that explains a lot. A few times I've seen him in traffic and thought he was about to lose the ball and out of nowhere he dunked it. I'm finding 6'10" online - but that's a lot for someone who is only 6'1".

What's most amazing is that he can get a jacket that fits!

Talent was always there with Bol, just needed a couple years to get healthy and find a role where he can play mins…He def won’t win MIP tho :lol:

The unfortunate part for Orlando tho is he talking over Bamba’s spot, which is a disappointment cuz Mo was supposed to be building off a decent year last season

He’s def not even coming close to winning MIP :lol:

Nice that he’s actually playing minutes though.

Who's your MIP so far then?

I don't know about Maxey and SGA, they were putting up numbers last year. But the other 3, I can see them being in the running.

I don't know about Maxey and SGA, they were putting up numbers last year. But the other 3, I can see them being in the running.
Maxey wasn't even at 18 ppg last year. If he is close to a mid 20's this season that's a considerable jump

SGA now over 30 ppg after being mid 20's last season is also a considerable jump

Ja won last year going from 27 to 32, he was putting up numbers in the previous year to and still won

Back
Top Bottom