The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

Kyrie really tricked KD into coming to Brooklyn to ruin his career. TatHIM and Jaylen avoided a disaster.

Heard the audio of Nick Friedell and Kyrie. Holy ****, what a bad look. Dude is a complete clown. You double down on this crazy antisemitic stuff and then pretend not to understand you're giving a voice to it.

Don't even feel like roasting him. Do better. :smh:
The more you hear it, the more Kyrie sounds like a terrible combination of hypocritical, pompous and also clueless.

Kyrie really tricked KD into coming to Brooklyn to ruin his career. TatHIM and Jaylen avoided a disaster.
At this point Simmons is a center that can dribble and pass. Don’t know why he isn’t playing the Jokic role and maybe trade for a guard.
More and more it’s looking like he’s the light skin Draymond. The Nets are not the Warriors without a Klay and a bench

Are people outraged because of the Hitler quote or the overall message of the film?
2d2.jpg

The more you hear it, the more Kyrie sounds like a terrible combination of hypocritical, pompous and also clueless.

Nick Wright had an interesting take. Dude sounds like he has internet brain rot and went down the wrong YouTube algorithm path.

When your tryna prove a point and support it with quotes, it shouldn't only just suit your argument. It must be from a credible, reliable source. I dont think ol Adolf was sufficient.

I will not comment on Jewish related things after being axed from the Kanye thread. I have learned my lesson.

I say this in here most seasons, but it’s coming more quickly this year - I continue to be amazed how strong a correlation there is between someone having consistently bad basketball takes and also having terrible takes on life in general.

So then it’s Kyrie’s bad then for putting a supposed quote from the dictator into a movie he did not create?

The fact is that the Hitler quote was most likely put in for the attention and now it’s stolen all of the attention.

It was actually wholly unnecessary to the argument but I won’t act like I hadn’t seent it before neither.

The point of my question is that so many seem to be conflating those two things when they aren’t the same.

That’s what I think Ky was trying to get across while the reporter was baiting him.

He immediately distanced himself from the quote itself so why is everyone still mad?

The Nets are the most intersting story in basketball right now. Dumpster fire.
Debating if I should do Nets game or Hawks v Raptors

It's sick, but I enjoy watching Simmons :lol: it's always comedy whether he's playing well or not

Murray x Trae seems like a legit thing so far though I like watching them too

Back
Top Bottom