The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Jokic just swept a team with AD while scoring at all three levels and collecting triple doubles and we're talking about a ball handler diminishing Joker's impact?

a player like kyrie would take away from jokic's game? idk, joker's the system. i don't see how pairing him with another superstar makes him less valuable

Jokers most valuable skill set is his passing ability & them running the offense through him, having any other “Superstar” player around him that is also high usage & needs the ball in his hands would hamper that.

But the Nuggets have wisely chose to build around his greatest strength & we have no way of seeing the results so it really doesn’t matter

Jokic isn't as high usage as people think. He's not Luka. He'd work fine with a more on ball player

I mean he was running off screens like Steph in this game as a center

That season Jokic didn’t even average over 20. Nowadays he takes 20+ shots, sometimes 30 :lol: He’s in a different universe as a scorer, and overall player now.

He had to learn how to be selfish when Murray was out. Before then, Joker would regularly have games with single digit shot attempts. Once Murray got hurt he had to take the scoring load and he got a lot of reps in during the time Murray was out. Murray’s injury unlocked Joker and to be completely honest he probably would not have evolved into the player he is today if Murray hadn’t gotten hurt

What do the Lakers do with the AD at center conundrum?

It's like he's fine at Center mostly until he runs into a Jokic but you gotta kinda plan you'll have to meet them again so..idk

Need to get a center to eat up regular season minutes bro. It’s for his health more than anything. There’s only like 2-3 bigs in the league (if that) that can punish you like Jokic can. AD can do a decent job against any big but it’s evident they need bigger bodies to throw at Jokic. I can’t really think of another center that would give AD issues. (Embiid is the only other one really and unless he gets traded to the western conference that won’t be an issue)

Idk where they’re going to get it from tho. Trade market, free agency or the draft.

Free agency - I don’t see much in their price point. I would use the TMLE on a backup point or wing depending on the options because I don’t see a Center worth using it on. Probably only vet Mins available here.

Trade - maybe. They have Bamba, Beasley and the 17th pick available. That’s a decent amount but again I don’t know who they would target. I’d hit Detroit for one of their backup bigs lol. Knowing everything I know now, I wish they would’ve gave up the 2 first rounders for Myles before the year started.

draft - I would honestly consider using my 17th pick on a center but I haven’t been keeping up on the draft like that this year. No way there’s someone like Mark Williams available lol. I don’t think a rookie center would be able to help much against Jokic but I could be wrong, maybe there’s someone available.

Tdlr: lakers need a center, but they’re going to have to get lucky because the options aren’t good.

That man is not leaving California 😂

💯. He never came to play for the Lakers. He came to be on an icon team where he can take the L’s knowing his cult will follow him and still get that Hollywood 💰.

Youngins on here forgot to
1684820198563.jpeg

Let’s revisit this sohi 23 sohi 23

IMG_8280.png

Lmao you had to search deep to find me slander Jokic huh. If this is the best Jokic receipt you got on me I’m Gucci lol

What part of what I said was crazy? Let’s see the bubble was like 36 months ago,that means that quote was from like 18 months ago?

Ad has been in and out the lineup dealing with injuries basically the entire time since then and Jokic has leveled up even further.

Not to mention I said Jokic was the better 1 option.

Not to mention I said AD needs a dominant wing, that is not 38 year old Bron on 1 foot and an undrafted white dude (no offense to AR, that’s my guy). Murray outplayed Lebron this series.

What are you doing man. If you wanna have an AD discussion we can talk but this is low lol. I love Jokic and have very rarely in my Life slandered him, if at all.

what more does bron have left to do with the lakers? he got the all time scoring in laker uniform, brought the bubble title, and put butt in seats post-kobe era. jeanie probably has the statue designed and ready to be erected.

as an organization, do you continue giving bron max contracts yr after yr?

Back
Top Bottom