The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

:lol:

Or what? Players that wouldn’t go to Portland to play with Dame won’t go there to play without him?

Feel like this **** always gets overblown.

We won't really know until we see a FO stick to their guns and a team not on the preferred list make a trade. Really surprised it hasn't happened yet.

One week, eh?

Aight young fella. I know the grass is dank in NE Ohio and I’m sure some snow bunnies have licked the top so I know he straight.

Let’s go man.

We won't really know until we see a FO stick to their guns and a team not on the preferred list make a trade. Really surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Only time that happens is if players want to be traded to the Lakers (Kawhi, PG, Myrie).

Spurs have been in the duldrums since, Pacers been in purgatory, Nets TBD as far as superstars.

NBA needs it to happen tbh. Until it does, no small market team is going to realistically compete. Players just force their way to big markets and those teams always stay on top. At some point front offices and owners need to put their foot down and quit caving in to the wants of these divas and do what is best for their organization and fan base.

If the Blazers get a **** return for Dame, I’m not going to sit here and say “well I am glad he is going to a contender”. I’m going to be kissed about not setting the Blazers up for the future in the best way possible.

That doesn't sound like somebody who was in love with the game in the first place :lol:

The first time he's met with adversity, he's going to probably say the same thing.

That deal is garbage.

IDK man. It's not getting you back an immediate impact player but that deal gives you two young prospects, 2 picks + a swap, a ~$30MM Lowry expiring AND you get the "asset" of coming of that Nurkic contract which runs through 2026.

That's a nice lil' rebuild with a clean cap situation right there.

Oh ****: I didn't see Herro in there originally :lol: If he were to go to BKN/SA in a 3-team that would be perfect.

I'm thinking since the Nets got: Cam Johnson, Mikal Bridges and 4 unprotected 1sts for KD, people were thinking Dame would give a similar haul. Don't think market for Dame is same as for KD though, so people might be disappointed

Not a lot of pressure on him I mean he went 49th and literally all other 29 teams could’ve taken him and didn’t so I’m not gonna blow a load about his highlights

Super low expectations as is. When you’re a kid in this spotlight since 14 and had a parabolic trajectory and rollercoaster of a ride prior to the NBA, Cleveland is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom