The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

It's a just a dance

Ja probably knows he's doing that dance to rub it in and showing a lack of self awareness

Both things can be true ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’m with you.

His biggest fan base demographic - the youngins’ - probably ate it up and he may have been playing to that too.

It was intentional, but also intentionally a little passive-aggressive.

hypocrisy about the gun culture in our country doesn't lend itself to intelligent discourse, usually.

ja morant should've been more aware, but part of the public reacting like they're just waiting for him to slip so they can be off with his head need to relax.

I feel for whoever goes against the clippers on their parlay, and they actually win. I’m avoiding that team at all costs

So Ja happened to do a dance where it involves pretending to hold a firearm

That is attached to a song called "Get the Gat"

Which (the dance) was last popular years ago

After he got in trouble for flashing guns, multiple times

Yep, probably just a coincidence
:lol: People pretend to be so stupid with anything around Ja, no wonder he does what he does. Like he's the smartest one in the room.

I’m not blaming Ja until this country starts to take guns seriously.

Gun fetish is ingrained in every single facet of our culture.
while its easy to say that he works for a company which he signed to represent himself in a certain light publicly

but yea america loves guns when owned by white people

Hope it wasn’t a pitbull

Dog won’t beat the charges word to Ja and Draymond

My Corgi bites hard when he has something in his mouth that I want to get out. I couldn't imagine a big dog biting down hard.

Back
Top Bottom