The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

The league today is again run by bigs & Knicks have Beyblading Julius as the man there.

None of the experts call Brunshim 1A neither. Can’t be on anyone’s no excuses list w/o bonafide stars as I been told.

Yall been watching the same Laker team I have all year.

They ain't a threat to win the title and we all know it.

But somehow they are on a no excuse list....

math-algebra.gif
You still got Lebron and AD been healthy and as good as he’s ever been . Off a WCF run. Reaves was getting put in conversations I could dig up.

Y’all still there but the money burning red like rush hour 2.

You still got Lebron and AD been healthy and as good as he’s ever been . Off a WCF run. Reaves was getting put in conversations I could dig up.

Y’all still there but the money burning red like rush hour 2.

Reaves received a lot of hype. He isn't what he was hyped up to be but he isn't horrible either.

All I'm saying is this. I understand why they got put on the "no excuse list" at the start of the year.

After 40 plus games....they aren't it. Maybe if a move is made and they play better cool.

But yall want to keep them on the no excuse list just to get the ALA stuff going and yada.

I know where this team is...

Yall put them wherever yall want.

Erupt’s Week 14 No Excuse Power Rankings

1. Celtics (best team in the league)
2. Bucks (Dame, Giannis got his Coach)
3. Clippers (Balling since the Harden trade)
4. Minny (Best WC team all season)
5. OKC (MVP candidate)
6. Denver (Jokic FG %)
7. Philly (Embiid)
8. Knicks (OG)
9. Suns (Getting the big 3 healthy)
10. Miami (Scary Hours)

Reaves received a lot of hype. He isn't what he was hyped up to be but he isn't horrible either.

All I'm saying is this. I understand why they got put on the "no excuse list" at the start of the year.

After 40 plus games....they aren't it. Maybe if a move is made and they play better cool.

But yall want to keep them on the no excuse list just to get the ALA stuff going and yada.

I know where this team is...

Yall put them wherever yall want.

A move is definitely coming to LA.

No chance the Lakers sit idly by.

That I think we all agree on.

5. OKC (MVP candidate)
6. Denver (Jokic FG %)
7. Philly (Embiid)
8. Knicks (OG)
10. Miami (Scary Hours)

No excuses top 10

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 14-35-29 2024 NBA Finals Odds NBA Championship Betting Odds FanDuel.png

5. OKC (MVP candidate)
6. Denver (Jokic FG %)
7. Philly (Embiid)
8. Knicks (OG)
10. Miami (Scary Hours)
soooo y’all believe me now when I say my Spurs are making the playoffs.

WCF is a real Possibility. Best player in the league and the supporting cast is pretty good too. Genuine young Core.

No Excuses
fb8b7fc774e38500593987974412f22f.gif

Warriors still gotta be on the No Excuses list, simply off the strength of this masterpiece from September....

If they’re a top 4 team, and capable of winning a round…with a more playoff ready roster. I love their chances.

Let’s be realistic on their ceilings here. They have one of the 3 best players in the league. One of the best coaches, and a core with continuity and chemistry. Plus emerging young talent. You know, the Kuminga thing COULD WORK. Not like we haven’t seen it before. Especially with players growing. He and moody will be better. Which is a plus. Klay seems to be back now. Steph is Steph (stay as healthy as possible). And Draymond is declining (real issue). It is not absurd to think this team is a conference finals team. And when there, I like their chances against the field.

Say what you want about cp3, but he’s proven he’s more of a positive…up until a certain point. You take your chances with that. He just has to be a vet and do the little things. He’s more than capable of adjusting.

None of what I’m saying is really crazy. You’re betting on the aging core to not make it, and Kerr-Kuminga to not work, and Draymond Cp3 to not work. That’s a lot of hypotheticals.

I’m betting on the professionals and 4x champs, who won 24 months ago.

The only bet in more shambles is one of finessence finessence 's parlays

Last edited:
the brand has had to fight the stigma of being "cheap" & unappealing in design for most of its life, but they really have made strides in their performance shoe wear, particularly for the outdoors. basketball is good road for them

i don't care for the elitist stuff that prevents a kid from wearing these sneakers out of fear of being made an example of, particularly if they don't have access to $200 sneakers, ya know?

The Skechers Resagrip (what JR been wearing) is a legit good looking shoe. I woudnt be ashamed of wearing those.

Knicks and Mavs never had any “championship or bust” talk so they off the No Excuses list.

Celtics, Sixers, Bucks, Nuggz, Wolves, OKC, Clips and Suns are #NoExcuses for sure. . Add Lakers too since so many folks had them Top 3 before the season.

Don’t see this list changing.

GSW #5OTW - No Excuses
Boston best team in the league, again - No Excuses
Sixers have the P4P MVP - No Excuses
Knicks have Rational Fans - No Excuses
Clippers ALL California Team - No Excuses
Nuggets, do it again - No Excuses
Bucks go what the doctor ordered - No Excuses

Back
Top Bottom