The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Eh MPJ aint the Nuggets problem. Its their bench. Upgrade the bench with a bonafide bucket getter and a good backup for Jokic (rim runner/defender) and theyll be alright. Losing Brown and Green were tough. You could legit swap KCP with Brown as a starter and they woudnt miss a beat. Cant do the same with Braun as much as hes improved, he just isnt there yet. Unc was also a really good rotation player, can hit timely 3's and hes lengthy so can disrupt passing lanes, rebound etc better than Watson who essentially took that role.
They won't be able to upgrade the bench if they re-sign KCP because they'll be way past the second apron.

GN59HFmbgAAcElM.jpeg

Screenshot_20240520_143213_Chrome.jpg

Eh MPJ aint the Nuggets problem. Its their bench. Upgrade the bench with a bonafide bucket getter and a good backup for Jokic (rim runner/defender) and theyll be alright. Losing Brown and Green were tough. You could legit swap KCP with Brown as a starter and they woudnt miss a beat. Cant do the same with Braun as much as hes improved, he just isnt there yet. Unc was also a really good rotation player, can hit timely 3's and hes lengthy so can disrupt passing lanes, rebound etc better than Watson who essentially took that role.
Paying a guy nine figures who need to be spoon fed is tough given Murray’s limitations.

After they re-sign KCP, they basically can’t sign anyone else worth a damn and even trades become a lot more difficult.

No idea why the players union agreed to that, but that’s another discussion :lol:

Calvin Booth was talking like he’s a genius, he gets another chance to prove it again.

Screenshot_20240520-084539__01.jpg

Happy belated g

I’m hella hurt…..real live thought this was going to be a repeat….and I had to pay some bets smh….but I’m happy for GOBERT!

Y’all think I’m joking, but he’s honestly one of my favorite players in the league. For him, to be where he’s at. One of the best 20 or so players in the league, is a testament to hard work.

I hate ppl who pick on seemingly easy targets. And he been nothing but true to himself, better every year, and IMO, is going to end up a HOFER when it’s all said and done. And ppl will be mad.

I’m glad Mutumbo didn’t play in this era. not 100% sure if Xenophobia and jokes would be as much. But Rudy like a slightly worse version of Deke

Shoutout to Rudy. From the French projects to the penthouse

Ant man, Zone 4. R E A L A-TOWN

Northwest Division supremacy.

I’m hella hurt…..real live thought this was going to be a repeat….and I had to pay some bets smh….but I’m happy for GOBERT!

Y’all think I’m joking, but he’s honestly one of my favorite players in the league. For him, to be where he’s at. One of the best 20 or so players in the league, is a testament to hard work.

I hate ppl who pick on seemingly easy targets. And he been nothing but true to himself, better every year, and IMO, is going to end up a HOFER when it’s all said and done. And ppl will be mad.

I’m glad Mutumbo didn’t play in this era. not 100% sure if Xenophobia and jokes would be as much. But Rudy like a slightly worse version of Deke

Shoutout to Rudy. From the French projects to the penthouse

Ant man, Zone 4. R E A L A-TOWN

Northwest Division supremacy.

Ima try to find out how Rudy got you on his payroll. Just gotta follow the Baltimore-France paper trail.

How many points are the conference finals and finals worth in the bracket challenge antidope antidope ?

Does my Mavs over Celtics prediction still give me a shot to win?

How many points are the conference finals and finals worth in the bracket challenge antidope antidope ?

Does my Mavs over Celtics prediction still give me a shot to win?

Yes it does.

In the first round, you get 10 points for picking the series winner, with an additional 5 point bonus for getting the number of games correct. This doubles in each round all the way through the NBA Finals. (80 points for winner, 40 point bonus)

Tiebreaker: Should there be a tie at the top of the leaderboard, the entry that was submitted first will be declared the overall winner.

Yes it does.

In the first round, you get 10 points for picking the series winner, with an additional 5 point bonus for getting the number of games correct. This doubles in each round all the way through the NBA Finals. (80 points for winner, 40 point bonus)

Tiebreaker: Should there be a tie at the top of the leaderboard, the entry that was submitted first will be declared the overall winner.

let’s get it! #MFFL SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. N41D N41D

Gordon Hayward has so little self awareness. Oldest player on the team and the only one who was negative in the presser and said his role wasnt what he thought it would be but it is what is is and he was unhappy. Dingbat played 48 minutes total and scored the same amount of points in the playoffs as me

Gordon Hayward has so little self awareness. Oldest player on the team and the only one who was negative in the presser and said his role wasnt what he thought it would be but it is what is is and he was unhappy. Dingbat played 48 minutes total and scored the same amount of points in the playoffs as me

He was the real problem in Boston not Kyrie.

Back
Top Bottom