The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

62DF6B60-458E-45A2-8158-957976A87F29.gif

He's not that tall and he doesn't seem to even jump that high but somehow he's had a few great dunks so far this season. That is the best though.

If Bol keeps this up, he's easily MIP.

Glad to see him find his own. After Ja and Zion, I thought he was the best prospect in that draft. At least the player with the third-highest ceiling.

Glad to see him find his own. After Ja and Zion, I thought he was the best prospect in that draft. At least the player with the third-highest ceiling.
Talent was always there with Bol, just needed a couple years to get healthy and find a role where he can play mins…He def won’t win MIP tho :lol:

The unfortunate part for Orlando tho is he talking over Bamba’s spot, which is a disappointment cuz Mo was supposed to be building off a decent year last season

He’s def not even coming close to winning MIP :lol:

Nice that he’s actually playing minutes though.

Between SGA, Haliburton, Maxey, Keldon Johnson and Bane that's tough as hell

Them dudes is going to put up numbers all season

Agree. Overrated

Can you believe they made kawhi too 75 too

He’s averaging 12/6/2 this year.
Kawhi has 2 FMVPs & 2 DPOY tho

Klay doesn’t have anything like that on his resume.

Klay is a high level role player.

Klay don’t even have the license to drive the bus, career long passenger.

Kawhi has 2 FMVPs & 2 DPOY tho

Klay doesn’t have anything like that on his resume.

Klay is a high level role player.

Klay don’t even have the license to drive the bus, career long passenger.
(I was being sarcastic bc to say someone is overrated and not worthy of top 75 bc of 5 “bad” games after a summer off of not picking up a ball deserves a silly post)

Edit: wait, didnt he NOT make the top75 list? What’s the problem then?

(I was being sarcastic bc to say someone is overrated and not worthy of top 75 bc of 5 “bad” games after a summer off of not picking up a ball deserves a silly post)
I’m saying his whole career up until now does not even deserve consideration for top 75

Back
Top Bottom