The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

LA’s favorite rapper don’t even rock with the lakers

dubs in 5

1683010396312.jpeg

ugliest jerseys

Wouldnt be surprised if phx held on at home, everyone ruled warriors out going down 2-0’as well

i dont know man. booker and durant have to play near max mins to keep the team barely alive.
nothing about the last two games makes me think they're capable of winning 2 games going forward, even

They are doing it again ill steelo ill steelo

My turn your turn, no PNR
We’ve seen this movie before, with every KD team except for you know who :lol:

Suns big 4 was combining for 90-100 against the clippers almost every game. You’re just not going to iso your way to that consistently.

Book & KD love it, they’re great at it & maybe they make enough jumpers to get game 3 with all those days of rest but with a game every other day after that, you just have to be smarter.

Jokic doesn’t even get a hand up half the time and he’s taking 30 shots on the other end. Why wouldn’t you want to get going at him downhill :lol: Also much cleaner jumpers off the dribble than playing 1on1.

Eventually in the PnR the Nuggets will just start ignoring Okogie/Craig in the corner to give Jokic more help but you have to push them there.

We’ve seen this movie before, with every KD team except for you know who :lol:

Suns big 4 was combining for 90-100 against the clippers almost every game. You’re just not going to iso your way to that consistently.

Book & KD love it, they’re great at it & maybe they make enough jumpers to get game 3 with all those days of rest but with a game every other day after that, you just have to be smarter.

Jokic doesn’t even get a hand up half the time and he’s taking 30 shots on the other end. Why wouldn’t you want to get going at him downhill :lol: Also much cleaner jumpers off the dribble than playing 1on1.

Eventually in the PnR the Nuggets will just start ignoring Okogie/Craig in the corner to give Jokic more help but you have to push them there.

Back
Top Bottom