The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

1684108251311.png

philly in a weird spot. harden isn't the same guy a few years ago, but still better than whatever option they will have. do you max him out? embiid in his prime years with a history of injuries and his value is at the highest. they can run it back with new coach and probably still not better than the celts or bucks going forward.

So what did you exactly criticize Jokic for if it wasn't for playoff failures???

YALL literally made the rule to bring up playoff failures when people corrected it. So now yall want the vibe to be different

chief-keef.gif

Keep the same energy Based on how you like to criticize

You can’t have it both ways 😂.

So was I right then and Jokic shouldn’t have gotten that MVP for failing in the playoffs?

Or is it a regular season award? The whole “gotcha” is Embiid winning MVP and flaming out so if that’s the case then Jokic deserved the slander he got.

You can’t have it both ways 😂.

So was I right then and Jokic shouldn’t have gotten that MVP for failing in the playoffs?

Or is it a regular season award?
Huhhh

I'm saying GO AT EMBIID LIKE YOU WOULD JOKER based off YOUR own rules

You keep hiding and deflecting on what OTHERS said. Stand on your OWN **** if you're Right...simple maths dog

But you're not. You're copping pleas "but But But the thread said..."

But you can have it. Keep ducking your own smoke

Huhhh

I'm saying GO AT EMBIID LIKE YOU WOULD JOKER based off YOUR own rules

You keep hiding and deflecting on what OTHERS said. Stand on your OWN **** if you're Right...simple maths dog

But you're not. You're copping pleas "but But But the thread said..."

But you can have it. Keep ducking your own smoke

I don’t hate Embiid why would I go at him? No one calling Embiid best player in the world.

Last edited:
Can’t have a better playoff career when you missed the playoffs. That’s a big blemish

This year is a blemish (on the FO and Ownership too btw).

But in the playoffs he’s never shrinked, never folded. Never played scared. You know he’s not made like that.

I really like Embiid but you can’t go out like that after how he was campaigning for MVP

regular season award or not, factor playoff success or not he put himself in this situation where people can give him **** for this he put himself under the microscope knowing what people been saying. No one to blame but himself.

I still think Embid deserved the MVP but this guy had more energy running a campaign like he was running for President than he did in Game 6 and 7. Media wanted to talk about the last 4 minutes of Game 6 but Embid was jacking threes and missing fadeaways late in that game too.

This year is a blemish (on theFO and Ownership too btw).

But in the playoffs he’s never shrinked, never folded. You know he’s not made like that.
he basically folded the the last 10 games of the regular season like harden does in the playoffs. Between the bad defense and constant complaining, he’s gotta be better.

One day he’ll pass harden. Just ain’t today.

Back
Top Bottom