The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Shout out to Murray the true X-factor on the nuggets. I hope one day fans will give him his much deserved credit instead of crediting Jokic for him and MPJ showing up in the clutch.

I think folks are properly giving murray his due credit. He consistently came up huge down the stretch. But i think coming into the playoffs, we assumed this was jokic and murray’s team. MPJ was that x factor and key role player. He played ultra consistent for the nuggets this series. He hit timely shots to keep the lakers from running away with a double digit leads

Steph Curry looking at KD and Bron arriving to the resort.

IMG_5076.gif

season after season watch y’all come up with more excuses as to how and why bron should be mentioned alongside or stupidly above Mike! :smh:

Bruh he not it just stop :lol:
MJ played against the likes of Danny Ainge and Hersey Hawkins en route to his rings... Please stop comparing his era with Bron's. The king has faced super team after super team. If Bron had cakewalk matchups every year like MJ then he'd have more rings than Bill Russell by now. MJ would be just another guy in this era. We literally saw him miss the playoffs his last two years once the league was littered with SGs who matched his athleticsim... Cool shoes but overrated.

Good fight Lakers.

My hope was to make denver sweat atleast alittle bit for one more game, end of the day they are the better team. Best closers in the league.

Convinced they would've beaten okc and nola probably atleast gave a real series to Minny.

Don't know what happens next but i'm content with the bubble ring at least, happy I got to see them win one with my pops still around.

Minnesota vs Denver gonna be so interesting. Denver is in for a war.

Feels like this should be a really good matchup for Minnesota, they seem best positioned to guard Denver.

Id pick Minnesota but hard for me to put my trust in them.

Y'all are caught in the moment.. a lot of great games for sure but we're gonna forget about most these games by this time next year :lol:

MJ played against the likes of Danny Ainge and Hersey Hawkins en route to his rings... Please stop comparing his era with Bron's. The king has faced super team after super team. If Bron had cakewalk matchups every year like MJ then he'd have more rings than Bill Russell by now. MJ would be just another guy in this era. We literally saw him miss the playoffs his last two years once the league was littered with SGs who matched his athleticsim... Cool shoes but overrated.

no-nope.gif

Back
Top Bottom