The Official NBA Thread: Mavs Lead 2-0 / Luka Politely Tells Gobert He Can't Guard Him

They can keep playing musical chairs on the sideline but the issue has always been that they went away from the framework of the title team.

They had no chance at repeating with that abbreviated offseason. So instead of throwing that entire season out, they tried to formulate some takeaways from it which led them to Russell Westbrook. They’ve been scrambling ever since.

Two legitimate centers, Caruso on the perimeter. Replace all of that, then you can start thinking about the coach.

0ac36d60c422a75cae13f4d5eb5413e5.gif
After all this Brunson or Embiid talk, Mark and Doc would show us what real grifting is like

Personally I don’t care what you think about on this topic Rusty.

You have three favorite teams and you’re waiting on Las Vegas to be your 4th.
I started supporting the Lakers when I was a kid living in the Caribbean. Almost 30 years ago.

When I lived in the DMV, I supported the Wizards and went to their games even though they were one of the worse team in the league. Sat in the nose bleeds because that is all I could afford. When I left the state, I stopped supporting them.

I started supporting the Suns when they were the worst team in the league because it was the only games my broke *** could see in grad school.

And I want team in Vegas, so I could support a local team

I also go to Aces games, and donate tickets to charities so middle school kids can go see them play

Hell I even bought damn near season tickets to the G-League Ignite

But sure....

giphy.gif

But Cool

I don't give a **** about anything you say about anything.

So we are in a good place right now

Ham might be a good head coach in the future, but he's not good right now. He cost the team wins the season with his three point defense strategy, lineup/rotation choices, lack of accountability.

Players absolutely hated him as evident by the Shams/Jovan bomb after the series loss.

The NBA doesn't have to "beat" the NFL. It's already the world's second most profitable sports league, and that's before the new TV deals kick in.

I started supporting the Lakers when I was a kid living in the Caribbean. Almost 30 years ago.

When I lived in the DMV, I supported the Wizards and went to their games even though they were one of the worse team in the league.

I started supporting the Suns when they were the worst team in the league because it was the only games my broke *** could see in grad school.

I also go to Aces games, and donate tickets to charities so middle school kids can go see them play

But sure....

giphy.gif

But Cool

I don't give a **** about anything you say

Rusty with the 6:16 in LA vibes
leon.png

I’m surprised people are finally noticing.

I guess Ben & Harden were easier target but he was just as worthless back then.

Who cares if people just now notice how worthless he is. It was up to Morey to realize that himself and ship that bum. But it seemed like he valued the cap space more.

I don’t hate anyone. But I think your sports culture is the South is stupid and backwards.

Especially when most of those kids never see a dime of that money.

Y’allcould at least show up to the Smoothie with that “TIGER” energy.
IMG_8274.jpeg

Looks like their Geaux Tigering a lot since they sell out a high percentage than the Knicks

In Vegas for the weekend. Let me ge tthid out of the way.

Clippers and Orland gotta blow it up

Ham might be a good head coach in the future, but he's not good right now. He cost the team wins the season with his three point defense strategy, lineup/rotation choices, lack of accountability.
That simple, they had a lot of problems last season with roster construction for sure but bad coaching was definitely near the forefront.

I don't think they get swept last season with Vogel.

If they find a way to fill out their bench properly and hire a decent coach this offseason, their outlook looks much different.

Pelinka should be on the clock this summer, he ruined a title winner and has done a mediocre job of building another since.

The college team tribalism is weird. That much is true.

How so?

When I lived in the DMV, I supported the Wizards and went to their games even though they were one of the worse team in the league. Sat in the nose bleeds because that is all I could afford. When I left the state, I stopped supporting them.

But sure....

giphy.gif

But Cool

I don't give a **** about anything you say

I support this energy.

But sure....

giphy.gif

But Cool

I don't give a **** about anything you say about anything.

Once again I read this with Bass in my voice like KAT and I have you to thank for it.

Who cares if people just now notice how worthless he is. It was up to Morey to realize that himself and ship that bum. But it seemed like he valued the cap space more.
Bullying sometimes works. If the opinion got loud enough earlier, maybe he’s off the team earlier. But Morey is a stubborn guy :lol: so probably not

I honestly thought Jeanie and the front office would back Ham and bring him back, but after The Athletic published that article he was not going to be welcomed back by the players. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom