THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

its a fake sell out come on now. 
Have a friend that's been working 'in stores' for about 5 years, and there was zero hype around these.  None.  Easily the least anticipated Kobe release since he started working there.

Find it really hard to believe this was a real S/O.

Someone else take over

Wasn't trying to knock you playa.

But threads like these flow so much better when release dates, pricing, colorways, etc, is all updated on the 1st page and/or in the thread title.

It avoids the chaos of people coming in and asking the same questions over and over.

Not to mention, it just makes for a neater and more streamlined thread.

If anyone is up to the task, they should pm a mod requesting to take over thread duties.

Last edited:
only reason i would buy these is if they perform like the 6's or the 8's. 

otherwise i'd rather settle for the venomenon's which are 50% cheaper and look better and start hunting old models.

Using this year to slow down on sneaker and pick up older models. I will pick up pairs if they are nice though or heavily discounted.

I picked them up. They're better quality than the EM lately and look nice in person.

I scooped mine today also.

To compare the 11 EM and the AD since they are at the $160 price range, there really is no competition between the two shoes. The 11 EMs shouldn't even be priced at $160 when you see the tech that you get on the AD. Nike Zoom in the heel vs full length lunar (which feels like bricks). You get so much more on the ADs vs the EMs.

To compare the 11 EM and the AD since they are at the $160 price range, there really is no competition between the two shoes. The 11 EMs shouldn't even be priced at $160 when you see the tech that you get on the AD. Nike Zoom in the heel vs full length lunar (which feels like bricks). You get so much more on the ADs vs the EMs.

EM should be priced at AD or the tech is so much better that the AD should be priced a little higher? Isn't 160 stock for non-FK?

EM should be priced at AD or the tech is so much better that the AD should be priced a little higher? Isn't 160 stock for non-FK?

I'm just saying, when you compare the EM vs. AD, the EM should be priced way lower than the AD. For the tech you get on the AD $160 is a bang for your buck. Compare that with the EMs, why are we paying $160 for a lunar drop-in insert that don't feel good at all? Clearly, Nike has lowered the prices for their signature athlete shoes (ex. KD9s at $150, now Kobe AD at $160) and both those shoes feature Zoom.

So we are kinda winning??? Yay consumers. If we keep on having less hype and buying a few months after release, shoes will be even cheaper with newer tech.

Consumers dictate the marketplace. We are winning in a way but they have conditioned us to feel that this is winning.

Back
Top Bottom