THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Just picked up a pair at Foot Locker and ended up getting the Mambcurial 11s too. I was just looking at the display and they were on sale for $99.99. They had the Krispy Kremes too but I was cool with those two pairs. Wearing the ADs to the game tonight. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has seen this but I work at footlocker and today I was selling someone a size 14 in the A.D. and the laces are thicker in the bigger sizes and thinner in the smaller sizes. The size 14 and really thick round laces and a 12 has a medium thickness and a 9 has thin laces

i dont get the point of KOBE AD(after death) :smh: he had a promising career and won Championships,,just saying why AD though,,and the brand is STILL alive and kicking

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

We just witnessed the death or the end of his legendary basketball career so this is the beginning of the after life. The legend lives on lol

Didn't see any mention of fit. These things TTS or .5 up? And if you didn't mind, would you let me know what your Kobe 8 and/or 9, 10, 11 EM fit was, too?  I know, high maintenance. Thanks and sorry in advance.

Should I not bother with the new thread I made since y'all still posting in here? Some of you guys wanted OP to update the thread but OP said he wasn't gonna update it.

http://niketalk.com/t/656232/the-of...not-called-xii-thread-life-after-kobe-out-now
Give it time.

A lot of people don't read previous responses.

So they are posting based on sight familiarity with this current thread.
can't you ask the mods to merge this thread into the other thread?

Should I not bother with the new thread I made since y'all still posting in here? Some of you guys wanted OP to update the thread but OP said he wasn't gonna update it.

http://niketalk.com/t/656232/the-of...not-called-xii-thread-life-after-kobe-out-now
Give it time.

A lot of people don't read previous responses.

So they are posting based on sight familiarity with this current thread.
can't you ask the mods to merge this thread into the other thread?
Or ask a mod to make you the OP of this thread since it's been going for a while now as the official Kobe AD thread.

Back
Top Bottom