The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gotta go back and rewatch Big Quint's Kiss Land reaction every once in a while.
Always go back and watch his Weeknd react videos... classics 
nthat.gif

I'm listening to everything, in order, today. This guy was really on another planet, man. I'm blown away. Again.
I'll do that at work sometimes, then I just get a little sad

Sometimes at work I'll shuffle every single track he's made, the remixes, non album singles, demos, acoustic, etc. and the difference between Weeknd pre BBTM and post BBTM is so noticeable 
laugh.gif

I'll do that at work sometimes, then I just get a little sad

Sometimes at work I'll shuffle every single track he's made, the remixes, non album singles, demos, acoustic, etc. and the difference between Weeknd pre BBTM and post BBTM is so noticeable 
laugh.gif
I do this pretty often too 
embarassed.gif

I have a weeknd feat playlist that i use when working out...
Nomads, one of those night, remember you, im good....back to back, fireee

Didn't a lot of folks like Pray 4 Love? Not one of my favorites but besides that you have:

Wonderful

Nocturnal

Pass Dat

Rambo

6 Inch

Might Not

Low Life

Some Way

Coming Out Strong

Lust For Life

I simply don't consider that "slacking" by any means. In fact, I feel like those are exceptional, but that's just my opinion

Last edited:

Also none of those top pre BBTM
That wasn't really the topic, though

6 Inch and Lust For Life aren't his best features, but IMO they're not misses nor do I consider them slacking. I still F with them.. and Lust For Life obviously was very Lana-esque, he still killed it IMO

Since we're on the subject now though, I'd say Low Life, Might Not, Coming Out Strong and possibly Rambo are definitely up to snuff with Pre BBTM. Wonderful, Pass Dat and Some Way aren't that far behind either. Again, just to me

That wasn't really the topic, though

6 Inch and Lust For Life aren't his best features, but IMO they're not misses nor do I consider them slacking. I still F with them.. and Lust For Life obviously was very Lana-esque, he still killed it IMO

Since we're on the subject now though, I'd say Low Life, Might Not, Coming Out Strong and possibly Rambo are definitely up to snuff with Pre BBTM. Wonderful, Pass Dat and Some Way aren't that far behind either. Again, just to me
It still pertains to the topic, although I may have altered the conversation slightly. 6 Inch is trash imo. Lust for Life is bearable but eh as a whole.

I'd agree with Low Life, Might Not & Coming Out Strong and add Drinks On Us Remix. Some Way is mediocre at best. The rest I could see. 

I said post BBTM his features are pretty much flawless. Never said any features exceed pre BBTM

But it's all good, all a matter of opinion, I was just genuinely curious to see which features were subpar. I would agree 6 Inch and Pray 4 Love are ones that are "weaker", I still eff with 6 Inch though lol

Drinks on us Remix was pre BBTM I believe, makes sense being one of the features he skated

Back
Top Bottom