They should retro the jerseys again. Wonder if anyone remembers....

Nike was real specific about the name on the back, if I remember correctly. Jordan's name on the back was embroidered in white before 93. After that it was stitched and written in black (93-98). When Nike retrod them, they put those details into effect.

I don't know if Mitchell & Ness is aware of these intricate details.

This is why I want Nike to bring me back.

actually the nike one has the black/white jordan lettering that was not used before 93.
The original style of the mid 1980s bulls away jersey had Chicago printed on and the lettering was plain white block.

JB didn't retro those Nike did, didn't they? JB came out with this weaker version
View media item 1048970
by nike?
Mine (scottie pippen) were by champion. Was replica with the pinstripes. Strangely the replicas by champion released in europe were different to the ones sold in the usa.
different materials and the lettering etc. Were not ironed on but weaved (yes, like one unit)

Both swingmans, need authentics :frown:

View media item 1046845
Still got my Home & away Bull retro jerseys

I think Adidas got the grip on making Jerseys right now for the NBA. Prolly Nike don't want to fork up the cash for licensing and all that ra ra that takes place in the background.

I think Adidas got the grip on making Jerseys right now for the NBA. Prolly Nike don't want to fork up the cash for licensing and all that ra ra that takes place in the background.

i really miss the good old days when all nba jerseys and warm up suits were made by champion.
Adidas destroys all designs with their oversized 3 stripes.

Back
Top Bottom