This classic dropped 10 years ago today.

I had these. ..the netting yellowed while they were still ds maybe 4 years after I bought them. No fond memories of them from my end.
i feel your pain. thats is one reason why i dont like the 5's as much as everybody else. the netting on the side yellows. the same with the back of the 3's and the sides/back of the 2's. why the hell do they use these materials???

I have these. They are extremely yellow and I think the sole is starting to crumble. But these came out during my college years, when I used to put MMMAAAAADDD miles on my kicks stomping around in North Philly. If memory serves me correct, I wasn't a huge fan of them, but found them on some super discount so I bought them.

In truth, they hold more value to me in my collection because of the box they came in, than the actual shoe. I always thought they were too plain.

i feel your pain. thats is one reason why i dont like the 5's as much as everybody else. the netting on the side yellows. the same with the back of the 3's and the sides/back of the 2's. why the hell do they use these materials???
I mean, it's gonna yellow with age. Have you ever looked at the pages of a really old book?????

Back
Top Bottom