to the lucky owners of the jordan 3 true blues....

i mean you are really lucky!!!!!! hehe! just want to ask bout their quality.any problems or issues?like paint chipping ( that happened to the fire reds,puremoneys,black cats)?how is it for casual use and for ballin?TIA!!!!
smile.gif

THANKS RED

when i first hold it and inspect it ( never worn them though) i thought the quality was better than cdp 3's.. and way better than FR 3's. but anyrecent retros from jb dont hold up in terms of playing ball. pang casual lang talaga.

IMO, quality is far more better than the previous retros.

As for the paint chipping, I think its too early to tell. But I've worn my pair and they still look DS and no signs of paint chipping at all. They'recomfortable for walking as well (haven't tried for balling though).
Only thing is the sewing on the top lacehoop. Some threads are sticking out. But its fine.

I think JB has done a good job with the TB3 both in aesthetics and quality wise, IMO.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys do any of you still play with retro Js? thanks

i play a lot in retro 3s, very comfortable! mahigit 1 year ko narin pinanglalaro buong buo pa

aj VII,VIII,and XII's are part of my bball rotation.i tried playing with III's but i feel my feet is slipping all over inside theshoe,kinda uncomfortable and rigid.and the paint chipping issue is just horrible.

quality of the leather is on point..not sure bout the paint chipping issue. havent't worn mine yet.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

aj VII,VIII,and XII's are part of my bball rotation.i tried playing with III's but i feel my feet is slipping all over inside the shoe,kinda uncomfortable and rigid.and the paint chipping issue is just horrible.

i doubled up on socks and that fixed the slipping issue, but the paint chipping is just
sick.gif

i used sand paper to remove everything and painted it with regular paint
laugh.gif

^^tried that but it felt like my feet were baking in an oven after about an hour of play.breathability is not a strong suit of the 3's to begin with.

thank you guys for the inputs.
wink.gif

@ glitch:lovin your avy dude!!!!!hehe.been thinkin if i should buy them or not. torn between these and the penny 1 retros until now.hay.

THANKS RED

yup!!!! been rocking the bred team pros, aqua 8's and the black/silver 5's for a while now and they are holding up pretty well.with the bred pros andthe 5's i have no problem but with the aqua's like with the fire red 3's the paint is terribly chipping off.
sick.gif

THANKS RED

^metallic V's for ballin? imho parang sayang
laugh.gif
Those are toobeautiful to play ball in. one of my favorite retros

Originally Posted by jason16

^metallic V's for ballin? imho parang sayang
laugh.gif
Those are too beautiful to play ball in. one of my favorite retros

o nga eh.but i really like the fit and the traction of these shoes.hehe.too bad the soles are yellow already. good thing is that i only use them for indoorballin.hindi pa laspag
roll.gif
hehe
the oly VI's is also included in my rotation.nainggit kasi kay ty tang kaya pinanglaro na rin.hehehe.
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

i have this specific "jordan sneaker code" that jordan 1-8 are perfect for casual wear cuz they have certain styles that go well withshorts, jeans, etc... while 9-23 are the ones that i would use for playing ball since they are the one's that has the most up-to-date shoe technology thereis...

just my thoughts...

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

thank you guys for the inputs.
wink.gif

@ glitch:lovin your avy dude!!!!!hehe.been thinkin if i should buy them or not. torn between these and the penny 1 retros until now.hay.

THANKS RED
TB3 na bro! Unless you're a penny fan.
wink.gif

worn mine once but still looks fresh, quality i think is better than cdp but on the chipping part i can't tell now we have to wait.
but over all i really think that JB killed this one.kudos JB!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

aj VII,VIII,and XII's are part of my bball rotation.i tried playing with III's but i feel my feet is slipping all over inside the shoe,kinda uncomfortable and rigid.and the paint chipping issue is just horrible.

i doubled up on socks and that fixed the slipping issue, but the paint chipping is just
sick.gif

i used sand paper to remove everything and painted it with regular paint
laugh.gif
Dude, did you wait for the chipping to get really bad before applying sandpaper? Interesting
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom