Unrecognized Local Legends

Making this mostly because I can't post in the RAN, but also to learn about any music from wherever you're from that doesn't get enough love.

90'S Vallejo, CA; Khayree was playing all the instruments on this **** but nobody knows who he is. Him, Ant Banks and Nickpeace the best 3 producers from the bay

Crestside legends

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Last edited:
King Nicky had a hell of a run. When him and Nickpeace linked up it was another level. Fillmoe

Making this mostly because I can't post in the RAN, but also to learn about any music from wherever you're from that doesn't get enough love.

90'S Vallejo, CA; Khayree was playing all the instruments on this **** but nobody knows who he is. Him, Ant Banks and Nickpeace the best 3 producers from the bay

Crestside legends

wavycrocket wavycrocket

The Bay! I got a lot of luv for this place man. Never beeen, but connected. Good looking out!

Hus was one of my favorite rappers out of the Lo.

Great run don’t think he does to much musically anymore lot of this still on my old school iPod.

Dope guns religion
Copium
Some of my first Rasputin purchases as a youngin

MajinZuub MajinZuub respect to ya

Hus was one of my favorite rappers out of the Lo.

Great run don’t think he does to much musically anymore lot of this still on my old school iPod.

Dope guns religion
Copium
Some of my first Rasputin purchases as a youngin

MajinZuub MajinZuub respect to ya

Rasputin vallejo was my first stop every paycheck when I was in HS, I was working at the Nike outlet in Vacaville :lol:

I have a bunch of Mob FIgaz and Thizz Ent cd's still. I miss that **** so much

Back
Top Bottom