Video Crazy Driving In Asia ... I thought my city was bad

Man one day I was crossing the street and some dude was coming off the freeway going right. While I was at the end of the cross walk homie nudged me on my leg. I look at him and he was laughing and like sorry.

I was like 12 at the time and yea homie was asian

Someone has to explain this. I dont believe asians are that bad of drivers. Seems like this one instance that is viewed and multiplied to back up the stereotype. Not saying asians are really great drivers, but damn son not this bad. Havent seen anything like this in the states.

How can this city let there citizens drive like this? they need a reform on road rules and mandatory proper driving courses.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tailgating an 18 wheeler. *%%$ are you thinking?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Someone has to explain this. I dont believe asians are that bad of drivers. Seems like this one instance that is viewed and multiplied to back up the stereotype. Not saying asians are really great drivers, but damn son not this bad. Havent seen anything like this in the states.

How can this city let there citizens drive like this? they need a reform on road rules and mandatory proper driving courses.

They aren't. Watch Fast and the Furious: Toyko Drift

Why are so much people in the wrong way on the highway??

I wonder why they have cameras in their car...

I thought South America was bad, 3 lane roads turn into 5 lane roads...but there are never any accidents though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I've been in Taiwan and the drivers are insane...it depends on how you look at it...you could say they're that bad, or you could say they're more skilled since they don't get into more accidents then they should for driving so wreckless
laugh.gif

The stereotype does have some merit to it (I'm Asian)
laugh.gif
...I can't tell you how many times there are Asian ladies driving around in the parking lot at the mall all wreckless, and how many times I see Asian women driving 40 mph on the freeway
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What makes yall think this isn't just a compilation from various people's different cameras? They could be from an array of different foreign countries, not just the typical east Asian countries yall all like to throw subtly racist comments at

Reported
indifferent.gif

Nah u right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom