Visante Shiancoe vs Darren Sharper on Twitter

laugh.gif
eek.gif

@VShiancoe: TRUE STORY! Before target practice a soldier suggested acustom target for me. Guess he wanted to start my engine early for theSAINTS game!

@VShiancoe: "X- marks the spot".. Loved the idea, ehhh so I went for it

moz-screenshot.png
1094856752.jpg

@sharper42: @vshiancoe ok homeboy you done went too far, making me outto be something that has brought this country alot of heartache.

@sharper42: Imma bust you right under your chinstrap from the firstplay on. I don't care about the fine. F the money Imma do it for thered,white&blue

@sharper42: And you'll see me cuz I'll be dressed in black & gold. Protect your neck that's all the warning you get.

@sharper42: Imma bust you right under your chinstrap from the first play on. I don't care about the fine. F the money Imma do it for the red,white&blue

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

@sharper42: Imma bust you right under your chinstrap from the first play on. I don't care about the fine. F the money Imma do it for the red,white&blue

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you know dude got emotional, talkin bout ima do it for the red, white, & blue. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Law3001

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you know dude got emotional, talkin bout ima do it for the red, white, & blue. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son said hes gonna do it for the red white and blue

Sharper is a fool dude went all GI Joe wit it
laugh.gif

I'm calling WWE right now, sharp ain't lightning up his pockets to lay this dude out.  This is all for ratings people all for ratings. 

Back
Top Bottom