Visiting Portland this weekend - any suggestions?

Hey guys,

I'm visiting portland this weekend with a buddy and was wondering if you guys could recommend some good spots to hit up.

I've got:
multnomah falls
breweries - deschutes, rogue, tug boat
pearl district
voodoo doughnuts, powell's books, and a couple of restaurants.

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

depends what you and ur friend are trying to get into..

downtown
-omsi
-japanese garden
-pioneer square
-blazers vs spurs on saturday
-saturday market
-portland city grill (nice view, top 10 dining for portland atmosphere) and happy hour to save $ :smokin
-hubers (steaks)
-original pancake house open 24 hours if u plan on a late night spot (SE in between dt & eastside)

acropolis stripclub (for cheap steak bites/*******) :smokin :smokin
SABURO for SUSHI - just look it up... its worth the trek :smokin :smokin :smokin
jiggles (never been there yet so i can't describe, but its towards beaverton)
employee store adidas/nike

club scene over here is pretty wack when ur used to vegas.. :smh:

and if you're gonna hit mulnomah falls, might as well check out the fish hatchery too

hmu if u need more info/recommendations

Hey guys,

I'm about to head up to Portland for the first time from San Francisco with my girlfriend in a couple of weeks. The suggestions in here look great. I really want to hit up Mulnomah Falls, hopefully the weather will it possible to us to make an attempt to go. Anyways I was wondering if there were any cheap but good bites out in Portland? because I am planning to ball out at the Nike Employee Store.

Also,what are some places to check out if I am driving up?

And what are some cool places to hit up especially on those rainy days?

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks

-DO HIT pine state biscuits!!!! check my http://www.instagram.com/quacksonquacks for some pics... $
-i have not gone to screendoor yet but that should def be on places to eat if u want to eat out every meal... famous for waffle + chicken $-$$
-portland city grill for sure...happy hour is clutch $-$$
-possibly stop in eugene to check out auzten stadium?
-voodoo doughnut downtown is a must $
-TASTY N SONS.. have not gone yet but heard great reviews :smokin $$
-le bistro montage ( for a late night eat, open til like 2am, great vibes, cajun/southern style, near downtown) $-$$
-SALT & STRAW for desserts/ice cream..never been yet but its been all the hype lately $
-mothers bistro n bar for breakfast downtown $$
-toro bravo (tapias inspired restaurant, would be a nice dinner out) $-$$
-ringside steakhouse if ur a steak guy!!!! or mortons!!!!

-depends on what area you are staying in, and if you are planning to hit multnomah falls u might as well it the bonneville dam fish hatchery to see some giant fish :smokin

hmu if u want more advice

Im coming to Portland saturday to see my boy play and i am wondering if there are any sneaker boutiques or any other nice places for kicks besides the employee store. Im staying at the Marriott City Center downtown. Any nice bars or clubs to go out to on a saturday night downtown or nice dinner spot for me and my chick. Im leaving sunday so any suggestions would be appreciated. I also hear the strip clubs are nice there, We are down for that too. Thanks

^take her to portland city grill for a night out.. then hit the titty bars if you please..a few in downtown pdx just google for reviews and make sure you stop by Just Be Compound near china town also.

-hit voodoo donuts downtown sunday before yall leave.. check my post though u cant go wrong or msg me and ill shoot u my direct line to text

I'm gonna be staying in downtown Portland this weekend. Any cool mom and pop shops for gear/sneakers I should check out?

Back
Top Bottom