WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm with it. Hoping its tone isn't goofy.
:lol: That would be weird.

Might get some chuckles out of Lockjaw. Maybe laugh at the things Maximus does sometimes. The family aint known for being goofy or like the Adams family.
This had to be planned a while ago. This project is moving fast.
I almost want to say they been filming.
The intrashcans
Please try again cuz that was horrible. Unless I'm mistaken in you trying to throw shots

Threads been dead with Logan out [emoji]128526[/emoji]
No.

Keep it in the other thread.

Last edited:
Someone should tell RFX to take that poll down at DC, by the way. Cap slander in the DC thread..I post there like once a month :rolleyes

Starbucks is everywhere and to be fair, Attilan might still be on Earth in the greater MCU.

Inhumans gon' need their daily dose of caffeine too.

848x713xDC-SuperheroesByStateMap-RGB.jpg.pagespeed.ic._8UnCrrd3R.jpg

http://www.decluttr.com/blog/2017/02/22/which-superhero-does-your-state-love-the-most/

Captain America only popular in the red states :smh:

Wonder Woman 3rd :wow:

Iron Man only popular in 3 states :rofl:

Superman lost Kansas. His effing home state. Superman took the L :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spiderman won NY. Was there ever a doubt? :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Captain America only popular in the red states :smh:

Wonder Woman 3rd :wow:

Iron Man only popular in 3 states :rofl:

Superman lost Kansas. His effing home state. Superman took the L :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spiderman won NY. Was there ever a doubt? :pimp: :pimp:

And Cap only won four, guess that lack of breast milk effected your brain development

You out here reading polls like trump now

:smh: @ Wolverine only being popular in 2 states that border Canada.

I can't wait until the right production team gets a hold of the character rights and select an actor that can convey the character as the source material intended... consistently and efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom