WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I've watched Doctor Strange a few times in the last month and i'm still get really bugged by the timeline.

I just don't understand why they wouldn't of had the accident happen around IM1 or at least pre-Avengers. The car crash and him going through training all happens in the span of a few months in the film.

It seems weird for him to be so dismissive of magic when he meets the Ancient One given the Chitauri invading NY, having a god and big green monster running around plus knowing that Scarlett Witch exist. it's just a weird plothole to me

in this universe Spider-Man has more experience than Dr. Strange :rolleyes

I've never read the comics just been keeping up with the MCU and what I learn on here. Can someone explain to me who hela and valkyrie are to thor?
Hela is basically goddess of the dead realm (whatever its called), opposite of valhalla (aka heaven). If she touches you, you're cooked. She also wants Thor to join her there. On top of that, her face/body is a mirage, she really has a deteriorated body when she takes her costume off.

Valkyrie is leader of the Valkyries (a bunch of female Thor-like heroes).

That's not true. The most experience Spider Man has had so far was taking down Ant Man. Dr Strange foiled Dormmamu.

I think he means Spidey had his powers to play around with longer. Remember Strange's car crash happens the evening of that fight in the hanger where Spidey gave Captain Nazi that work

Wondering how Doctor Strange would have done as a netflix series. I understand why they made it a move though to stick him with Cap and friends for the final fight.

Aren't there theories that Strange was trapped for possibly a long time with Dormamu in that loop? That would have granted him years of training, theoretically

Aren't there theories that Strange was trapped for possibly a long time with Dormamu in that loop? That would have granted him years of training, theoretically
I think he was only casting one spell in that loop so he's still not on ancient one's level (movie wise)

I mean he was still getting wtfpwned by Dormamu but he died a bunch of deaths so he could have picked up a few tricks...or not

Don't really like that they said had a more funny tone. I actually wanted a more serious one, with hulking making these guys look like sukkas

I figured. I thought they would go the Gladiator route and have him team with Thor like Russell Crowe & Djimon Honsou 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom